hip fire accuracy

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Kyouki, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Kyouki

I Am Trying To find A Good Versatile Weapon To Use. Right Now It Is Between The Trac 5 And The Jaguar. Does Anyone Know Which Has Better Hip Fire Accuracy Between The Trac 5 With A Laser Sight And The Jaguar With A Foregrip. (Sorry About The Caps I'm On My Phone And It Makes Every First Letter A Cap)
  2. Kronic

Trac-5 with a laser has tighter hip fire but an adv laser Jag is a good choice too though. I personally wouldn't put a grip on it.
  3. Iridar51

It's dangereous to go alone. Use this.
    Jaguar has better hip fire than TRAC 5 by default, but no one knows by how much exactly laser sights tighten cone of fire.
    Jaguar is very good as a versatile weapon, and only costs 250 certs nowadays, so you definitely should get it.
    Forward grip will reduce random weapon shaking, so it's a good choice for longer range engagements.
    But since you've asked about hip fire accuracy I imagine you're gonna hip fire a lot, so you should definetely put advanced laser sight on that Jaguar, thus making it the most accurate hip fire option available to us.
  4. vulkkan

I've used both extensively, and I would say both have about equivalent hip accuracy when the Jag has a grip and the TRAC has a laser. Personally, this is a pretty difficult choice to make as both guns are virtually identical.
    • Up x 1
  5. repairtool6

Get the jaguar.
    Got better hipfire by default and only 25% movement penalty which means you have to hipfire far far less frequent in the first place.
    Super carbine
  6. Wolfwood82

Jag with foregrip has been a good boon for me. The only weapon that I favor more is a Trac-5 S and I can't put a laser on that.
  7. Kyouki

Thanks for the responses. I have used both weapons before but never compared them like this. I guess ill just do some testing to see which is a better fit for me. Maybe I will try them out a week at a time. (not a new player just trying to solidify my carbine loadout of choice now that i have auraxium with all but the burst carbine)
  8. ShumaKun

Jaguar is better in my opinion