Poor FPS

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by dizz87, Jul 5, 2013.

1. dizz87

So, here is my issue: I was running fine a few months ago. Typical drops during facility battle but nothing below 20fps. Since the update it's terrible. I've been jumping between 15-25 during small battles.

I'm unsure as to why the fps drop :*(

Specs.
    GPU: GeForce GTS 450
    CPU: AMD FX 6100 3.30 GHz
    Ram: 8GB
  2. SeasickSand

Same here. Last update makes me go to 0 or some 2-3 fps in big bases... Almost seems as some certain entity is causing it.. maybe sunderers because i noticed that when they left the area my fps went back up to 30-40... There was something like that a while back, where tanks caused fps to go 0.
  3. dizz87

That's odd. I never had that issue before. I thought it was my drivers but, I updated and there was little improvement.

I've been doing research on the situation. Unfortunately, any information i come across is prior to the update.
  4. Curse_Gamerkin

This game has always lagged, and they planned a huge optimization patch back in January, it was terrible. So they pretty much gave up and add optimization every now and then that either makes everyone lagg and helps maybe 2-3 people. Now theyre telling us that the ps4 will help optimize PS2, personally doubt it, but i expect more Esport updates.