new stealth camo for us infiltrators releasing soon

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by VSDerp, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Amouris

We talking about Camo or the Armor here?
  2. DeathSparx

Since both are in the pictures, we seem to be talking about both. And while we're on the subject of the armor, I hope they make it so that decals show on the armor.
  3. Scan

I think I'll stick to my green camo, and make wookie sounds.
    • Up x 1
  4. Nobalification

about everything but you dont care if your Infiltrator dont glow. . .
  5. DeathSparx

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. WHY THE **** ARE YOU PUTTING LIGHTS ON THE INFILTRATOR?!?!?!? IT'S LIKE STUFFING FOG LIGHTS IN THE POCKETS OF NINJAS?!?! That's seriously how stupid lights on an infiltrator sound.
    • Up x 2
  6. Mykra

Ok, the reflector's have to go on the TR suit (Just changing them to a matte black color like the rest of the suit would work fine), but all in all I like the change of the suit past that. It's less of a stealth suit and more of a housing for a stealth generator, and I think it get's that across pretty well. I would like them to upload a camo scheme or two on top of the suits just to see how it interacts, as the NC and TR armors look like they will have a bit of color clash with just about any camo type.
  7. CuteBeaver

The funny thing is I would actually buy TRON suit for my infiltrator as long as I could turn the damn thing off at will. If your with asquad nothing is more hilarious then an infiltrator suddenly dancing around firing into the sky like achmed on LSD. While enemies pursue you your buddies sneak around the side.
  8. DeathSparx

I like the way the new armor looks and all but don't you think the stealth generator housing shouldn't be the thing that makes you "glow in the dark"? Aside from that, your point is valid and I agree.

That would be hilarious but the tricky thing would be turning off the lights. Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
  9. Mykra

Edit: Oops, misread. Nevermind this.
  10. DeathSparx

This isn't important but I forgot to mention in my previous post that it the lights might distract your enemies enough to allow you a few kills, if it ever comes to a fight, for hilariously interesting results.
  11. Van Dax

Maybe the hip reflectors are like the nc infil lumifiber and only show up to allies so they don't freak out and murder friendly 'bushes'
  12. Tnsr

Awesome work by SOE. As always.
    "Camo" with flashlights in faction colors.
    Facepalm.
  13. Heyitsrobbie1984

needs more camo