New faction "stealth" camo pictures

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by wrenched, Jul 2, 2013.

1. wrenched

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Just stop it.
    • Up x 10
  2. IamDH

TR get headlamps on their pajamas lol
    • Up x 4
  3. KAHR-Alpha

Genius, a camo that makes people look so grotesque your brain filters them out!

PS: skeletor style is so stealthy.
    • Up x 3
  4. Locke

Stealth camo... so stealthy it's like your almost not even wearing a camo:rolleyes:
    • Up x 3
  5. wrenched

I'm getting pretty close to logging a formal cyber-bullying complaint over the amount of NC/TR trolling SOE are doing here...
    • Up x 2
  6. DukeFlash

The TR design looks more like something the Vanu would wear... except for the small bits of red. :mad:
    • Up x 1
  7. Backf1re

Those new armour models look sweet. Much better than the composite set.
  8. Aractain

Why is the TR one so bright? The person who designed that wasn't so bright.
    • Up x 1
  9. illgot

I don't play TR but even I'm like... "wtf are those glowing things on the hips!"
    • Up x 4
  10. SShocK

A bright red clowns suit with 2 giant orange headlights on it... very stealthy.
    Seriously.... W T F
  11. sicat

For the TR what is stealthy about having 2 headlights either side and a light up crotch o_O
  12. sindz

Vanu looks just like the normal camo.
    • Up x 1
  13. NetSlayer

It's not like much will be done if I say I don't like it.
    Just wish they would put more effort into camos.

That being said I like how the TR actually get shoes. I want my infiltrator to have shoes.

The VS one always look more stealthy... look at that! Hardly any bright faction colour!
  14. Ravenorth

Its nice to see some new armors, but those are still pretty meh.. I wish they´d make armor that covers the whole default suit and makes your character look completely different.
  15. HadesR

Yeah .. And the NC yellow stripes :rolleyes:

The stealthy part is so stealthy you can't see it?
  16. faykid

vanu stealth camo looks like stock appearance
  17. Sordid

SOE, please! Sack whoever designed these and hire someone competent!
    Also, what's with the codpieces? o_O
  18. RoMoronik666

I like them. But come on, they are not stealthy at all. Well, maybe the VS one is. (but then, it looks like vanilla VS infil anyway)

SOE should have just called them something generic like 'Combat Armour' or something.
  19. sindz

[IMG]

Meh...
    • Up x 1
  20. Kevorkian

Don't worry.... thanks to: [IMG]... VS will still be able to look like TR or NC.