july 4

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by G3arfried, Jun 30, 2013.

1. G3arfried

If SOE you dudes do triple station cash plz do it for station cash cards aswell so everyone can be happy.

If you arnt doing triple station cash... Do it i dare you dawg.
  2. illgot

ok...
    • Up x 1
  3. ItsJustDash

Goes along with July 4th sale sooooooo I can't ignore this

Higby Please
  4. Roy Teppert

5. Bhudda V1

i doubt it it's going to be on july 4th, probably later they seem to only do it once a year, im expecting near Christmas
  6. 1Jammie1

I thought it was every 6 or so months? July 4th is the perfect time.
  7. DuckSauce

[IMG]
    • Up x 13
  8. Pikachu

Higby can't say no to Pikachu.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  9. Bhudda V1

i checked the net a few months ago and all i saw was big date's, i think there was one on july 4th before but i think the last one was last Christmas so if it's about every 6 months it's about time, if not i'd expect Christmas myself
  10. G3arfried

They havent done triple exp in many many months. The last the i suspect it would have been was xmas and if not that it was probably on when their sc system went down.

But like its been said july 4 would be perfect since its a big murica thing. so if they do it now they can do it 2nd time at xmas or something. These are the only 2 days i see it happening.
  11. StolenToast

Yes plz
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  12. Pikachu

NC players will get more than the others. :D
    • Up x 2
  13. Regpuppy

You talking about the 15 dollar ones you buy from Walmart? Those have always been doubled or tripled when during the SC sales. Yes, that means the extra 500 is doubled/tripled as well. No need to fret, friend. Unless you're a Euro player having to deal with Pro7. SOE has no control over when they do sales, sadly.
  14. Blitzer

I only care if the NC special hat, beret & shades (lol), becomes available for purchase.
  15. G3arfried

yeah those. In the past they have left them out sometimes so this is just taking precautions :p
  16. Regpuppy

Nah, they've always been included. The only possible exception could be the one that comes with the NS rifle, since that's a special promotion. Otherwise you're safe to use them on sales days, broseph. To get that awesome 1500+1500+1500+500+500+500 per card.
  17. RasFW

Do you.... TRIPLE dog dare them?!
  18. G3arfried

jes

Also if it does happen i will spend a **** ton lol because i have only bought sc once which was last month at the double station cash. Got 3 ns 11ps thought i could give the 2 other codes to someone else for free but it was bound to the SC :/
  19. Regpuppy

ack. Make sure to go to Walmart and get the ones with the +500 this time. They look like this

[IMG]

Or more recently this, but white. As long as it has the little "500 extra station cash" stamp on it, it's what you want.

I have used them on a few sales and they have doubled/tripled reliably every time.
  20. Xocolatl

Can't say I care much about the day as I'm not American, but sure, do it and I'll buy some more SCs. Looks like the Aus server had been doing pretty stable, so I think I'll be sticking around for the long haul now.