I don't fight VS anymore.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BigMacDeez, Jun 28, 2013.

1. BigMacDeez

What's the point?
    • Up x 1
  2. IamDH

i dont fight TR because i get locked on every 5 seconds
    • Up x 13
  3. Roll Fizzlebeef

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  4. Spookydodger

Because they are such pushovers that you steamroll them?

I was going to say I don't feed trolls anymore, but who am I kidding, I can't deny you, you look starved!
  5. Ganelon

GL HF fighting 50% pop!

No seriously, EDT and 2CA had a joint op today and simply could not fight the VS, there were too many. This wasn't a case of not wanting to, it was a case of not being able to.

At least we managed to secure 2 biolabs in the alert, god knows what the other TR were doing.
    • Up x 1
  6. IamDH

Well NC should fight themselves then...oh wait they do
    No wonder i always get run over..
    • Up x 1
  7. Ganelon

That's Woodman NC for ya.
    • Up x 1
  8. IamDH

I have actually noticed NC stupidity is a problem in all servers
    Outfits n stuff are nice tho
  9. Pikachu

Why does vanu population increase at night? Why are they so great at conquering Esamir lately? What happened to the NC overpopulation on all USA servers that people used to complain about everyday?
    • Up x 1
  10. Ganelon

Don't have to tell me that, we retook Allatum Biolab (aka the one right in front of Indar TR warpgate) from NC and NC fault us for not attacking VS :rolleyes:
  11. then00b

I could be talking out my *** here a bit, but I think some factions lost their Chinese night shift, either because of the China Planetside 2 release, or they've been banned, either way 3kdc has disappeared from Connery NC from what I recall.
  12. IamDH

NC dont get anything good in comparison to TR/VS recently thats why
    To be honest that was TRs fault lol
  13. Ganelon

Woodman had no Chinese players afaik.

Nevertheless, I'm talking about primetime, not nightshift.

How? Have you even seen Allatum's location? Every alert that place gets zerged with more NC and VS than TR have world pop.
  14. tastyBerryPunch

Holy mother of Auraxis! :eek: You might be on to something. :eek: We should tweet Higby to investigate.
  15. Xind

VS have always had better equipment than TR.
    That's never stopped us before.
    Now they have more numbers too.
    Just aim for the Spandex and squeeze the trigger, well hold the trigger down and pray the bullets go where you aim.
    You get the point.
  16. TheBlindFreak

Nah, TKing is a proud NC tradition. If it moves, we shoot it.
    • Up x 2
  17. DJStacy

Vanu are difficult to fight on world wide alerts due to the population imbalance, single map alerts are much better at prime time because the population caps tend to even things out.

Woodman TR have started working together well but we just cant field enough platoons to have an impact on the world wide alerts. This needs to get sorted because it wont be fun for anyone if the populations get to far out of balance like other servers.

Factions should be restricted per server to bring populations back into line, that and a cool down between switching characters would help PS2 a lot.

But TR is in my blood and I would never change faction even if I was the last TR on Woodman.

Outfits working together is the way forward and our joint opps with EDT worked well.
    • Up x 1
  18. Decelexevi

Man, it hadn't even occurred to me that I haven't seen a single person from '26 Space' or 'RTCN' in an incredibly long time.

There are absolutely nothing but positive things to be said about that.
  19. MrHenderson

Easy kills from bad 4th empire scrubs.

You're doing it wrong.
  20. Fumblewatt

Vanu never sleeps, vanu master race and if you join us, we got a spandex uniform for the alien pikachu