Lumifiber

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Marsodian, Jun 28, 2013.

1. UzumakiW

I don't mind it. Can't take much in this game serious. I mean, just look at the way us VS dress.
  2. Lolroflcake

The problem is there is so much whine on the forms it gets hard to tell the whine from normal discussions.
  3. TWolfJaeger

When I'm in a platoon parked at the warpgate, I blink the lumifiber on my Galaxy in a strobe pattern so its easier for the squad leader I'm assigned to transport to pick me apart from the other Galaxies in our air squad.

It works pretty well since my Gal's always the first one loaded, usually in under ten seconds.
  4. KlyptoK

I would buy it if it was in a different color than tacky yellow.
  5. Zorro

If you want to be disguised, put on camouflage and do not put on any lights. Flashy stuff not only looks cool, it has an intimidation factor too.
  6. WHIPLASH

I'd like to give my opinion on Lumifiber Trim, but.....

Support being helpful as always.
  7. Playful Pony

I'm not saying your opinion is wrong or anything, it's your opinion after all =p. I'm just trying to understand WHY you dislike the limifiber. Of all the aestethic stuff, they are one of the cooler options in my opinion!
  8. Marsodian

agreed :)
  9. ItsJustDash

Nerf Lumifiber :eek:
  10. Marsodian

LOL :D
  11. Ryekir

You have no idea how happy I am that someone got that reference, I was a little worried...
  12. VSDerp

well this is a game afterall. people like it so don't see nothing wrong with it.
    • Up x 1