TR Max getting buffed?

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Eclipson, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Fumblewatt

Cant wait to see what area Higby will buff the TR max in, is he making mercies a straight upgrade to the blueshifts, or should onslaughts be the straight upgrade over nebulas? fractures are a straight upgrade to comets and vortex/pounders remain equally useful. It'll be fun to read the patchnotes and see him justify the buff.
  2. Liewec123

"looks like the changes in GU11 bought the max vs max balance in line"
    WHAT THE DUCK?

NC will lose max vs max at every single range,
    if that was what you were going for then sure "yay for balance..."
  3. Fumblewatt

Imagine the ****storm if they remove the deployment time for locking down and up(which in turn would completely negate the 180 arc debuff), i mean if they did that, the ZOE nerfs would have to be rolled back and possibly boost ZOE speed further and removing the decreased armor debuff, while at the same giving nc max the ability to shoot with 1 arm while increasing the shield potency x3 and it would have to surround the user aswell.
    Yes, We'll be looking forward to those patch notes.
  4. Liewec123

haha, maybe we'd have a reason to throw 350 resources into spawning our xp-pinatas then :)
    at this point i think $oE are just trolling with the constant nerfs and then tweeting things saying "yup its all great!" lol
  5. korpisoturi

THIS.

if AEGIS needs to be next to uselss cos of slow movementpenalty +only partial very partial "shielding" at best, THEN PLS atleast make shield faster(allmost instantly) to activate/deactivate OR just forget this stupid "riot" shield and give us back planetside 1 MAXpersonal shield ? it would be sooooo easy to add to the game just copy the current vanguard shield and modify that to NC maxes.
  6. zedfonsie

You're looking at the heavy cycler, not the mercy. Look at the small blue box that says MERCY, the accuracy of the blueshifts are about .1 better, but .001 worse per shot fired.
  7. Bankrotas

Well why the **** were you focusing my sight on a god damn cycler? Next time use better screenshots...
  8. NinjaTurtle

TR maxes are fine, where the hell are SOE pulling this from other than their ****
    • Up x 1
  9. zedfonsie

I even said I'm comparing the mercy and the blueshift right above the pictures...
  10. Xae

Really hard to justify buffing TR maxes while NC AI maxes need a redesign.

Srsly SoE just give them Gauss Arms. Copy them stat for stat from COSMOS and be done with it.

No one will really care if NC have one extra gun than other factions.
    • Up x 2
  11. Garantine

12. GraphicJ

The game was great before the Empire specific launchers and all these MAX abilities/buffs. After all this the whining in the community have exceeded the norm.
    • Up x 1
  13. DashRendar

Thank you for wearing a TR badge while also having a brain. I appreciate your position on the matter, but I would hope that our Gauss arms would be a little more accurate than the Cosmos... was hoping for a Mercy/Blueshift model but in 167 or even 200dmg format. Beggars can't be choosers though I guess, I would still be greatly pleased to have them!

I have been holding back on buying SC for a few weeks/months, and if they did give us something of this description I would probably let loose and buy a ton of SC in celebration. Hint: SOE. Hint.
  14. NinjaTurtle

I would buy these as well
    • Up x 1
  15. Phazaar

So used to SOE making ridiculously ill-thought-out decisions, I don't even react anymore :/
  16. Stormlight666

Personally I don't use lockdown - Charge keeps me alive more times in one life to keep my 350 resource MAX from dying.

Maxes in general need more love. I'd be happier if they made it so small arms did a lot less to a MAX than they do now since getting shot by an LA's pistol after his C4 charges failed is a terrible way to die.

Not to mention they need some more cert tree love and a ZOOM button (or vision modes IR/NV option) would be nice. Same with extra magazine and other options for all the newer weapons. They kind of stopped caring about gun mods after the Burster.
  17. Jachim

I wouldn't be against this, but honestly I also feel that our lockdown ability is very pidgeon-holed as well. Sure it increases power a lot, but it also leaves you extremely vulnerable to explosives. The only MAX ability with very little disadvantage remains the ZOE Max, as the increased damage taken is offset by the fact they can move extremely fast and can outrun any other MAX that may want to chase them down and whatnot.
  18. rumblepit

long over due imo. the numbers dont lie, people do, they have their own agenda ,and their own opinions . which is fine, but it dose not make them right.

i hope they break the TR max like they did with the zoey, and leave it that way for a month so they can collect data.

lock down ??? trash...
  19. Kevorkian

If this happened, I would play my NC max again. As for extra gun, just remove one of the many redundant semi-auto shotguns NC maxes have.
  20. DashRendar

Can someone tweet this thread to Higby and make sure he reads it? Even the TR are rejecting the buff for chrissake.