RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 36

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Jun 19, 2013.

1. JOups

Can you tell us when. Any hint. Please, I think everyone is pumped to see it.
    • Up x 1
  2. Luperza Community Manager

Going to talk to them and figure it out on Monday. Maybe Tuesday we could do the stream? It'll depend on if Brian has time during his work week. :)
    • Up x 1
  3. JOups

I would totally love that! Thanks for your answer
    • Up x 1
  4. Luperza Community Manager

Yep, no problem! :)
  5. bodmans

tech problems were just a minor nuisance to me, GJ on the last FNO.

too bad you didnt showcase ''The Amazing Animals of Auraxis'' vid, wouldve loved that
    • Up x 1
  6. Luperza Community Manager

I did play that video. :) It just didn't have audio with it. Hehe.
  7. bodmans

thats what i meant, it's 5 times better with audio, since otherwise, its just 2 Vanu MAX units shooting at each others feet...
    • Up x 1
  8. ArcKnight

what happened to Jimmy ?
  9. bodmans

he was involved in a ''work-related accident'', traces of recently nerfed hair were found at the place of the ''accident''. he will be back, eventually...
  10. NinjaTurtle

Failure in the TR is not acceptable for that you would be punished, seems those Vanu traitors have little regard for procedure

In case anyone is unaware this is a joke
  11. Vindicore

Luperza, any chance we could get our greedy hands on the full footage of the Vindicators?
  12. Luperza Community Manager

Footage takes time to send, but maybe I'll edit the rest of it and upload a YT video for y'all. :)
  13. Luperza Community Manager

He has other work priorities and will no longer be on PS2FNO. He still streams on his own personal channel.
  14. Spookydodger

Ok, I volunteer to help out. I'll even answer to Jimmy (on occasion). I'll start listening to Vin Scully broadcasts now to get ready. ;)
  15. JOups

So, I havn´t forgot it.
    What did he say? Can wie see something? Can we? Can we? Can we?
  16. Luperza Community Manager

Haha! Looks like I'll be able to do it, but I won't have a dev with me. I'm trying to get all the information on the new stuff that's been added/changed. I'll probably do the mini-stream tomorrow if all goes well. :)
  17. JOups

yeahi
  18. Luperza Community Manager

Just an update. It looks like they are holding back on showcasing the Esamir environment/facility changes until they are closer to launching them. :)

As we've stated in the past, the major thing we are trying to do is minimize and condense our patches so that when we make terrain changes, everyone doesn't have a large patch size. :D Changing GB to MB! Woot.

I am working with the development team to get the inside scoop on some GU12 information. We'll make a post in the Gameplay section when we're ready to share!

Best regards,
    • Up x 1
  19. SharpLight

I did notice the smaller patch size in the last couple of updates, good job to the programmer who worked on that.
    • Up x 1
  20. Red Death

:(

:)
    Looking forward to it!