[NC] PREY

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Terrarion, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Terrarion

Bumpity! Currently looking for 5 active pilots!
  2. arkbound

Character name Arkbound, I've been looking for an air outfit for a while now. Looks like I found one. Send me an invite when you get the chance.
  3. totalBimbo

maxed reaver,lib, and working on gal. most time spent as a lib pilot but do fairly well in the reaver. "totalBimbo" ingame name working on bringing my K/D back up since being cpt in an outfit not worth mentioning. curently in [RCN6] recon team six and enjoy it. although an all air outfit like you guys sounds very fun and i am interested in joining.
  4. tugernut

i know most of you guys in prey from in game - my main is asexact
    some of you i talk to from time to time after dogfights
    if you would like to , since ive started playing my nc toon more lately
    id like an ivite to fly along side you guys.
    if you could give Sundown an in game invite id welcome it
    of course i already have my reaver full certed

thx
  5. Seyr

I'm getting back into PS2 after a few months off. Been looking for some guys to fly with since all my friends quit. By the looks of it, Prey would be a great fit.

I'm only BR25 right now. However I am active, nearly every day.
    I consider myself a good pilot, but I know I've still got a lot to learn. I fly solo, so my KDR is nothing special.
    I'm "Srey" in game, I'll try to catch one of you guys online.
  6. rguitar87

I would like to remind all aspiring pilots that PREY is still looking for the most talented of aerial guns on Waterson.
  7. Posse

These guys are really scary pilots, always messing up with my Scythe when I want to get quickly to a point (I'm using it as an Air Taxi damn it! don't bother me!)

(some of them don't like my lancer though :D)
  8. rguitar87

I have no idea what you're talking about! :D
  9. ItsJustDash

They are just scared of the growing A2A and well strikers :p
  10. Mythlord

Hey there. I'm the air 'instructor', for lack of a better word, in my outfit and the pilot who I primarily fly with (who happened to be our best pilot as well) was just invited to join PREY, and accepted. Although I am only BR33, I have played 90% of my 9-days played in my Reaver and have mastered, and taught, all the advanced flight maneuvers. My reaver is almost fully certed out, I was also a competitive CS 1.6 player for 8 years so my mouse/keyboard skills are strong :)

100% of my time in Ps2 now is spent in the air and I'd love to fly with you guys. I'm on every day. Also, just bought all the Lib guns, now working on certs.

Just an FYI my current outfit is a gaming community and for some reason they seem to have a negative outlook on air in general, which I don't understand. Although I will be staying with them for the 3-4 other games I play, this is why I am seeking to join your ranks.

Happy hunting!

Mythlord
  11. WycliffSlim

NOOOOOOO!!!! We can't have PREY and NUC killsquads in the air at the same time. VS won't even be able to get off the ground without getting instantly killed. lol

Unless you guys want to devote your time to bringing down NUC air, in which case... I will come be a distraction Liberator. xD
    • Up x 1
  12. Messaiga

I'm no PREY member, but I'd rather take down NUC squads to give them a taste of their own medicine rather than harass the Vanu since you guys have done nothing to us, TR has done everything. All things considered, since you guys have the lowest population generally, it would make us no better than what TR does to NC on a daily basis.
  13. WycliffSlim

<3 I would dedicate some more time to my NC alt and get somewhat more competent at flying my ESF if there were people on who regularly rolled together to fight NUC air. I like a good dogfight but it's just no fun when you get jumped by 3+ ESF's and get killed before you can even turn around lol. I guess it's kinda my own fault for flying solo all the time.
    • Up x 1
  14. Messaiga

I can relate. I'm no master in the ESF, but it is hard to get quality flight time in an ESF when you get jumped by multiple other ESF's (and sometimes a Lib or 2) and get grinded into XP within a 5 second window of time.
  15. rguitar87

It seems like we *always* run our ops at the same time NUC has their air squad deployed. How strange! ;)
  16. WycliffSlim

gooood :)
    Yet, I always seem to run into you haha.
    I am glad though, NUC needs to get smacked down a bit and since PREY pretty much invented the Waterson ESF killsquad it's time for the prodigal son to return.
  17. Frizzbro

Get killed. cry. make truce with nuc libs. get killed. cry. bait friendly vechs to attempt to get kills. get killed. cry. log onto alt crash into whoever killed you. cry.

Join PREY TODAY.
  18. Total_Overkill

ZAPS: always classy... all the time...
    • Up x 3
  19. Slavek

As an NUC pilot I endorse the occasional late night truce with PREY. Zaps on tap~

You still mad at Dashy for the other night? :D
    • Up x 1
  20. Frizzbro

I was gonna say something...but it wouldnt be classy. But as you know ZAPS is v classy and has high standards.

~ lmao. would read agian. Nothing like seeing a NUC GAL drop certs on ZAPS defended base. Throughly enjoyable.. also perfectly understandable with the truce. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I dont know who dashy is but someone with a similar name to that gets killed alot by zaps. Mad? ask him/her/it. :D