LaunchPad not working

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DoctorXqY, Jun 20, 2013.

1. DoctorXqY

My Launchpad has recently decided that it doesn't want to work. When I try to launch Planetside 2, the launcher window doesn't come up for maybe 15 minutes. When it finally decides to come up, there is no button in the lower right. About 3 times (out of around 10 tries) I get this window.
    [IMG]
    Once, I even got an error window. (And got it again as I was typing this)
    [IMG]
    Just now, the launcher decided to deign me with its presence
    [IMG]
    It will hang like that for around 5 minutes, maybe relaunch itself a few times, and then finally get around to doing what it's supposed to do, which is update and launch my game. Is there any way to reinstall my launcher? I'm getting annoyed with a game boot time like that of a computer from 10 years ago.

Edit: And now, it won't even fix itself like it has done twice, to let me play the game. Now it just throws this up.
    [IMG]

Edit 2: Update: My launcher finally decided to work after half an hour of the dance of error windows.
  2. DeeX

same here

[IMG]
  3. Basti

Same problem for over an hour now. :/
  4. AznChristian

For me, I just get the black screen when Launchpad comes up.
  5. freeze

same here

validating game assets right now... let's see if this fixes it
  6. freeze

I tried my 2nd account... that one's working :)
    my main acc doesn't
  7. Basti

Had a chat with CS earlier, they told me they know and they are working on it.
    ETA: Unknown.

Guess no PS2 for us today folks. Yea, i know, sucks, but nothing we can do about it. :/

Feel free to cry somewhere, just leave me alone please, i want to cry for myself in that corner over there.
  8. GreyApoc

got the same problem, fix with a click and some guided help from outfit

internet options - connections - LAN settings - "uncheck proxy server"

hopefully this helps, it worked for me.
  9. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Should be good now guys but if you still have problems, please let us know.