Who do you fight for?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ned, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Ned

Since planetside 2 does a pretty poor job of explaining the history or ideologies of the factions, I made a video explaining them, check it out! You might learn something you didnt know

Who do you fight for?
    • Up x 3
  2. CrimsonDaemon

This should be stickied
  3. CHC999

I fight for the Cert God!

SCORES FOR THE SCOREBOARD! CERTS FOR THE COUNTER!

MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL!

There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of the fourth faction.
    • Up x 2
  4. huller

well, technicaly the TR is still a republic, but it is under martial law after several terrorist attacks cough NC cough. among others, the TR's goal is to make sure that as few people as possible get hurt. Punish the guilty to protect the innocent.. and the civilians go tot vote how the repercussions would be run by the TR. The civilians voted themselves willingly into martial law for security.
  5. Gustavo M

I....don't know.
    I just love the dakka. It's a magical thing.
  6. ALogitech

That was very good and informative video.
  7. VSDerp

nice video
  8. Sharpe

So basically I'm fighting for the McDonnalds and Starbucks... I'm cool with that. Minimum wage for everyone!
  9. Ned

In a manner of speaking, you are also fighting for democracy and liberty, or at least you are supposed to be
  10. Terrarion

this is a great vid! i play nc because i like blue color. but really i play it for the harder hitting weapons.
  11. Zakuak

Nice vid
  12. NedNedley

Ned Central? Where is this wondrous place?
  13. Ned

Another Ned?

Come my son, the promised land for Ned's awaits.
  14. Ned

Side note, if there's any video regarding the lore you particularly want to see, please let me know