Zoe ridicuously nerfred, give me my certs back SOE!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lux, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Duvenel

Is it weird to say that I haven't even certed into ZOE at all? I don't really care for it if I'm going to be honest. I'd rather take the charge cert.
  2. Dvine

If you would have bothered you would have clicked the other sorting options and you would know by now that it IS the last hour averages just as the description says.

They are doing balancing for the living thats why, we have stuff like 6monts of scatmax ownage, the striker and the old 4 months of Liberator.... Also I guess thats the reason why the game director guy openly mocks and insults an entire faction based on his own self beliefs.
  3. Tristan

Any VS player surprised about a nerf to the ZOE max needs to ensure they're not Mattherson VS. I don't like playing around short-sighted morons.
    • Up x 1
  4. KodiakX

What I wonder is how much SC they've sold/made off people buying weapons for their VS MAXes during this time when ZOE made VS MAXes ridiculously OP. Higby did say they were the least played MAX out of the 3 (despite having the best KDR). Maybe they "whoopsie" let it stay OP for a few weeks and then once they got their fill of sales here comes the balance nerf to bring it back into line?

Good luck with the certs. I still haven't gotten my Certs back for my Mosquito Rocket Pods, my Dual Mercy weapons or my various weapons that I've bought and were all nerfed into uselessness.
  5. DasHenne

Yes, because he completely misinterpreted the data while at the same time he called a whole faction "people who only play the obvious op stuff". :rolleyes:
    Least sold weapons....highest K/D.... hmmm... sounds like a lot of players were using their VS max pretty much only for anti air... which was exactly what most VS players complained about in the first place. It's so frustrating that SOE doesn't seem to get this.
  6. starlinvf

So quickly you forgot the 24-hour reign of the Phoenix.... All this is really suggesting is the Devs use a completely different set of thresholds in trend analysis then players do. So far players have been pretty strong at predicting the outcome of changes, and decent at suggesting corrections.... but all of that good information is lost in a sea of complaints, short-sighted outcrys, and various temper tantrums whenever something is even hinted at being changed.
    • Up x 1
  7. DropingBongos

I don't think higb was stating a belief. I think we was stating a fact that his data had been showing him recently. If you took it as mocking or an insult...that is on you because I watched the full interview and it did not come across to me as either.
  8. rickampf

Mr. Higby... you was right.
  9. Quigby

They weren't far wrong, you remember how people stopped using magriders when they were nerfed ?

How many certs did you sink into ZOE anyway?
    NC shotty nerf lost more certs for sure...
  10. Fang7.62

I like the thread title.

Looks like ridiculously OP weapon got *ba dum tsss, glasses on* ridiculously nerfed. NO WAI
  11. DasHenne

Right... because all the overly sensitive people naturally join the VS! They are purple afterall! That's a girly color!:rolleyes:
    Of course such a statement is far wrong. And it coming from a game developer and not some forum troll is just... really... really embarassing.
  12. Dingus148

I'm agreeing with the decision of the people who have that information. Ergo, my viewpoint aligns with their data by coincidence. Your data does not.

Also, check my post history. Not once have I complained about ZOE MAXs. I'm just sick of the tin foil hats coming out every single f-ing time something OP gets put back into line. It's not just VS players. I got up NC players for doing it when Scat/Hacks got nerfed. I got up fellow TR players when the Prowler got nerfed. Pull your head out of yourself. I don't need the nerf to beat you. I just want the crocodile tears to stop.
  13. Dingus148

...yeah? What is your point?

You want them nerfed, but don't want it to happen to your stuff? If you want something balanced, everything must be fair game.
  14. Hosp

Who's to say it won't be? Remember, between stealth changes and stuff that simply isn't on Test b4 live, it may well be tweaked.
  15. Machine Spirit

and a normal person would think ''gee why would that be?'' but then again, you're a biased person with 0 care for others, I'd like to officially thank you for being a part of this games downfall.

Secondly, before anyone thinks ''UUHHH ZOE FANBOY'' no, I rarely used it even. Still, whenever -I- see something like this posted by a dev, I think ''gee dev, maybe that has a reason huh?'' but then again, who am I with my logical thinking ;)
  16. Goretzu

Both Rocket Pods and Mercys were balanced.

In the case of the rocket pods because they were riculously OP.

And in the case of the Mercys because the 0m TTK with Lockdown was less than with Hacksaws (and it was hardly nerfed anyway).

Neither are currently "useless", not even remotely so. :confused:
  17. Mambakiller

So, we wont see any more "cool" and "skilled" vs kids running around decimating entire squads by themselfs.
    If so, this nerf has my aproval.
    Also, the obligatory "CRY SUM MORE " or " ADAPT AND L2P"
    REMEMBER,VANU KIDS:
    "IF ITS NOT OP, DON'T USE IT !"
  18. Aiden

This is the kind of victimization complex that outs you as a teenager. Seriously, stop this. It's ridiculous. If you think the devs have any reason to favor one side over the other, you have no idea how the world works. At all.
  19. Dvine

Yea you non VS people got handled an universal statement by Highby that insults 33% of the game, I'm sure he got that from his "data"...
  20. Slaidd

Good luck with that OP.

And yes the enforcer on the harasser is OP as ****.