Mattherson TR just won the alert, congratulations!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Badname3073, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Badname3073

Here is the proof:

[IMG]
  2. WaiZen

Kay. And?...
  3. ExarRazor

the joke is that TR don't win alerts very often, mostly because without TE's massively overwhelming numbers, TR can't really do ****.

yea there's some decent outfits there, but without being able to flood a hex with 5 or 6 attackers per 1 defender, they don't get very much done
  4. ZeroFighter

Ummm...

Ok..?

You're not gonna do this every time are you?
  5. Badname3073

This proves that they are strong, and their population is not very small either.
  6. Eugenitor

Nice population advantage.

VS Connery won a biolab alert an hour ago with a population disadvantage. (Mostly because we owned Amerish completely and NC couldn't take Saurva)
  7. odonometer

he showed the Amerish map. the alert was actually on Indar..good try though VS man!
  8. Dis

NC hacker blatantly causes TR to lose Indar lock, TR go ballistic.

TR hacker blatantly cause VS to lose Tawrich, TR celebrate.

Go figure.
    • Up x 2
  9. ExarRazor

the population window is clearly labeled WORLD POPULATION

nice try though, TR
  10. Eugenitor

The population he's showing is world population you tool.
  11. TeknoBug

Ain't that the truth.
  12. odonometer

please tell me how exactly the world pop matters when it was 34% tr 33% vs and 32% nc on indar? i also find it hilarious VS of all empires is complaining about pop when they cap indar at 4am with 70-80% pop..gj guys
  13. LowTechKiller

In reality, populations at the end of an alert don't usually reflect the true sizes of the fighting factions, so they don't really matter.
    Usually when the time's almost up and the tide swings towards an obvious winner, the 4th factioners log over to the winning team, making the winner appear larger than they were.
    But we all know this, including the ones who post these kind of sour grapes responses.:(
  14. thrikerr

Indar was pop locked, and TR held Hvar from the NC and Tawrich from the VS simultaneously. It was a good effort from the other two empires though.

Riiiiight, that's why we capped Hvar while we were outnumbered.
  15. ExarRazor

I didn't say you guys couldn't do it. I just said it doesn't happen very often
  16. TomaHawk

It doesn't prove anything outside the TR winning the alert, nothing more. It says nothing about quality of players, outfits, or their population. There's quite a number of factors, like VS and NC present to oppose the TR, that isn't shown in any way on that screenshot. No screenshot, outside of a female Vanu's a ss is worth a damn.

And no matter who ever wins anything, it will always be nothing more than just a game, a passing fancy in players' lives who some, regrettably, choose to make this mean more in their empty lives than it should. For those, I say, get out of your mother's basement and at least try to get laid.
  17. Arsinek

Im guessing this "alert" is a weak attempt at metagame? Is the grand prize another buff or more XP? Either way, yawn. Give this game a point!!!
  18. TomaHawk

I love your sig picture.

Now, instead of charging for horns, imagine how I'd love to pick me up some loudspeakers on the landing rails of my Mossy or Liberator, and blare Ride of the Valkyries on my death run into the Crown. LOL, now that would be cool.

"smells like... victory"

1. notice how young the future Morpheus is
    2. the drill sgt nut from FMJ is in there, one of the heli pilots @ 3:22 lol!

• Up x 1