[Suggestion] Ladies and gentlemen i think i just fixed the MAX class

Discussion in 'MAX' started by W0rthy, May 30, 2013.

1. Dreadnaught Wrex

Due to the wall of text and you repeating what you said to the others when I never said anything about those issues. (I skimmed you last two posts, sue me. :p )

Yes, increasing the resource cost for the MAX from 100 to even up to 300 wouldnt stop people like you and me who play the MAX heavily. But a lot of the spam you are talkling about is people who dont heavily play the MAX suit and only pull it from time to time. So your reasoning as I have quoting about why you suggested your current suggestion over simply increasing the infantry resource. Its exactly what you need to do. If a class wants to keep themselves stocked on their medkits, grenades, and C4 well then no MAX for them. Me and several other posters did come along and try to come up with ideas for making the MAX spammable prior to the MAX updates but we didnt really get many views or comments.

your suggestion means that the MAX would cost a huge, 600 resources to pull which compared to how the MAX is, wouldnt make it worth it. (You can see why some people would be against that.) People who main MAX probably wouldnt be hurt by it either but its still insane for the price. From a lot of people's views your suggestion is just insane, which is why they responded the way they did. Me, since I dont like the idea wouldnt have said a thing. Just read the post and saw your responses. So I had to comment on that.
  2. W0rthy

Ok well it's just a suggestion anyways, And i apologize if i've come of as uncivil, i just felt like i was being trolled by several of the repliers.
  3. Dreadnaught Wrex

Understandable. And I apologize myself. You just have to watch out how your word things and whenever you can take the high road man.
  4. MaxDamage

LOL!
    Who runs around with fractures and lock-down? Suicide.
    Also, "Ladies and gentlemen" is an abbreviation of "Lords, Ladies and gentlemen". Women are actually included in the "gentlemen" part.
  5. issuemanthingguy

lol some one keeps trying to hug NC MAXes
  6. Dreadnaught Wrex

I run around with fractures and LD5. :c
  7. Vanus Aran

I think the costs are around 150 to be realistic.
    But only if you got "Dualwield" for Infantry, Antivehicleweapons and Bursters.
    A Max without them is worth just 100.
  8. TerryTenMen

Yea and I didn't even post
  9. Jkar

How would that work? Everyone would spawn a mix loadout for 100 infantry resources and then just go to the terminal to switch to a dual loadout.
  10. Pikachu

Make things cost more the more of the thing is already present in the territory. Then they might see less spam of everything non-infantry that you people complain on so much.
  11. Vanus Aran

*throws a pokeball* *catches it* *seals it away* : )

I said something similar once. Well lets see. It was... uuuuhm... make a limit from 8 Maxes inside a hex.
    But that was just no good. I noticed this after lattice came. Forced gameplay is the worst.

Lets all adapt. There is no solution. SOE seems to know this as well.
    This is why they are constantly reinforcing just zerging zerging zerging.
    [IMG]
  12. Stormlight666

Shows how little you know about Maxes. Anyone using lockdown and Fractures are just asking to die. Mobility is the key to any Max and Charge (unless you're VS) makes you a lot more dangerous. Now yes they're just whining about stupid things as always but then again Maxes are still the most unloved class by SOE and even though they add new weapons they never add additional upgrades to help flesh a Max out to how they need to be.