TR is ridiculous

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Blacsktab1337, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Blacsktab1337

I play on Briggs, and TR are so OP. They take up most of the map!

Id like to see SOE nerfing TR, or atleast balancing it out a bit between VS and NC
    • Up x 1
  2. Sapare

Not to be a ******, but I will be the most friendly of the replies you will get.

You just asked people how to fly and states that you barly have 50 certs, don't make a post talking game balance
    • Up x 4
  3. TerryTenMen

And you have a racist name
  4. Blacsktab1337

excuse me? Im BR 9, And have been playing for a year (took a break and not a dedicated player just play casual)

So dont say im a noob and cant talk about Game balance, I just struggle to get certs, thats all. And my name wasnt supposed to be racist, It was just a colour i thought of...

Blacky
  5. Caserion

Maybe the players are better than you?

I don't know, i usually get my *** kicked by some Vanu on Woodman, doesn't mean their weapons are OP, and i know that for sure since i played some vanu (till BR 20) to see how strong they were, not that strong...

Could you maybe tell what exactly is OP about the Terran Republic?
    • Up x 1
  6. gigastar

Youre using an instance of faction dominance as a basis to nerf an entire faction.

And you want us to assume that youre not a noob?
    • Up x 13
  7. SgtBreastroker

TR on Briggs aren't that great. Any faction that has NWG usually has half the map. There are no population imbalances on Briggs.

VS reign supreme.
    • Up x 1
  8. NeverWas

not sure if successful troll , or social behavior research student .....
    • Up x 12
  9. gigastar

I stand corrected.
  10. Paulus

Sorry old chap, minor confliction there. You've been playing for a year on a game that's only been on general release for 6 months?
    I'd suggest what is more likely is that first tried the game either at Christmas or during the latter days of open Beta, played it for a couple of hours and then put it down until recently. That isn't playing for any length of time really. You can no more count the time you left the game as playing any more than I can count my time to date not employed by my previous company as "years of service".

I'd say you struggle to gain certs because you don't actually play that much, even being on the same continent taking part in an alert would yield you certs. The fact you can stand in a base that's being captured and be given XP without firing a shot shows you maybe just don't understand the game yet. Sadly, this being the case, it kind of rules you out of being able to give balanced and well reasoned suggestions, as your knowledge of the game is based off a few hours of not doing very much.
    • Up x 2
  11. woooow

imo tr need more bullets that shoot faster and spammier. They're not Op. Some of their only gimmicks that even differentiate them as a faction turn them into immobile targets or can be defeated by twigs. Their mines have warning lights!

I don't know thing about your server but the same group of folks rolling everybody could probably do it as any faction given the same circumstances
    • Up x 1
  12. fuzzbuket

My NC alt is BR 7, and i played for a grand total of half a hour or so.

you must spend most of your time standing in a field.
    • Up x 2
  13. MikeyGeeMan

Haters gonna hate.

It's called TR Tactical Superiority.

He just don't like hearing the Lamentations of the women.

14. Rasp

Wow OP just wow. Do you actually play on Briggs because you clearly have no idea. The Indar alert that just passed VS won and smashed TR. They are not OP they just have the north gate and the 4th faction.
    • Up x 2
  15. VengeanceD

I really don't believe this thread is serious but if it is then something is wrong with your brain.
    • Up x 3
  16. rickampf

hahaha, yes... we are OP, we will kick your *** everyday, you dont even stand a chance... better fight here on forum than face us in the battlefield.
    • Up x 1
  17. TheFullCologne

vs won indar alert and nc wasnt too far behind... (first time i had to que in ages).

BR 9 playing almost a year?hmmm... u must be the prox. DJ!
    • Up x 3
  18. Heyitsrobbie1984

it must be the helmets
    • Up x 1
  19. Hoki

Reduce magazine capacity from 40 to 39
    • Up x 4
  20. Heyitsrobbie1984

[IMG]
    • Up x 7