Thank you planetside 2 development team

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Xankesh, May 27, 2013.

1. Xankesh

*This is not a troll and I sincerely hope it isn't hijacked.

I check the forums more or less once a day. To check for updates, funny story, bugs / issues / glitches and
    to find answers to questions.
    Lately there have been a huge amount of negative threads. Some valid, some not and others simply the result
    of a misunderstanding or a drastic change that is yet to settle. I'm guilty of having posted without knowing all
    the information or just being frustrated and thoughtless.

All I want to achieve here is to say thanks to the people who have made this game happen. I know they get
    paid to do this, however that shouldn't matter. Like many of the people here I work to support myself and I take
    pride in my job. Every now and again I receive feedback from customers / management, mostly positive and this
    for me is a big thing, it goes a long way to making the working days more enjoyable.

So without further ranting I was thinking we could all add one thing about this game that we are thankful for.
    I'll even start.

For the short attention span, ignore the wall, just read this - I love this game and just want to add
    something positive to this forum. Post something that you like about the game below as a thanks
    to the devs.

edit: punctuation fail.
    • Up x 32
  2. Xankesh

Thanks for making the game with iron sights!

*may sounds silly but I will not play a fps that wont allow you to aim down the sights.
    • Up x 2
  3. thepackett

Thank you for making a game with such potential!
    Please use it! This game could be so much!
    • Up x 3
  4. jdono67894

Thanks for making a game that has such a juvenile and entitled audience that post endlessly on these forums giving me something to laugh at while I work.
    • Up x 6
  5. Teegeeack

I like how if you fire a rocket at something far away you see the explosion immediately but it takes a second before you hear it.
    • Up x 10
  6. Rendaw

best fun online since Battlefield 2 no joke
    • Up x 3
  7. TheBloodEagle

Thanks for being in for the long haul and overall listening to the community & improving and adding to the game as time goes on.
    • Up x 2
  8. MarlboroMan-E

Getting better with every update, too! Keep it up and you'll keep getting my time and money.
    • Up x 1
  9. MasonSTL

Thanks for allowing me to play icecream truck music in proxy chat while driving my sunderer :D
    • Up x 6
  10. CrimsonFear

Seriously thanks putting up with our s***, we all moan and groan but this is a fantastic product you put out. Alpha squad was definitely worth it!
    • Up x 2
  11. Boomotang

Thanks for equipping my jet packed ninja with C4! One of the sweetest things to do is jet over a tank trying to run me over, and then blowing him to smithereens!
  12. Van Dax

Thanks for making changes and additions to the game based on actual gameplay data.
    • Up x 2
  13. applepie555

Thanks for making such an epic game, and for making it FREE
    • Up x 3
  14. Benton!

Thanks for giving us a forums that are full of whiny players, to the point that I only go on the forums for a laugh.
    • Up x 3
  15. Leo Di Caprio

Yes, thank you for ******* things up guys.
  16. Rivenshield

Absolutely. The audio design team for this game have created an immersive feast for your ears. The sounds of distant battle, the booms and echoes, the snap of a sniper's bullet as it whicks past your ear... that's one of the things they got absolutely right.

(...except for the Harasser, which sounds like a lawnmower...) :p
    • Up x 4
  17. AntonioAJC

^ Pretty much what I wanted to say.
  18. Lyel

Thank you for constantly bringing up player opinions. I have truthfully never seen a company with as much consumer-goodwill as you guys do ;)

Keep it up, I don't care how sucked-up I sound!
  19. Sapare

Thankyou for making FPS combat fun and engaging.(seriously, I can't normally stand it, 400+ hours here)
    • Up x 1
  20. Sapare

Thankyou for making FPS combat fun and engaging.(seriously, I can't normally stand it, 400+ hours here)