What server has the most effective TR playerbase?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kimble, May 28, 2013.

1. Kimble

Strategy..tactics..marksmanship..all that jazz..
  2. EvilKoala

Not Mattherson.. ZERG!
  3. AngeloBurton

4. EliteEskimo

Mattherson, there's BWC,WOLV,903,TE,HNYB, ect ect. The Ultra Alliance is the best group of TR Outfits ever, and our pubs are lead to the best points possible by the AOD outfit. We have it all covered.:cool:
    • Up x 3
  5. NoClipMyst

Outpopped as well most of the time. 903rd is one of the best imo.
    • Up x 1
  6. vaxx

Connery and Mattherson both have some good groups from what I have seen. Waterson has a few good TR groups, but more bad ones than good.
    • Up x 1
  7. BarxBaron

Probably not Waterson :(

Jag was ok tho..............

*sniffle*
    *manly tear*
  8. GraphicJ

Compared to Mattherson we TR on Connery may not be the most over numbered set of players but we certainly don't give up so easily and give a darn good fight.
    • Up x 1
  9. Bape

Mattherson man the ultra alliance is by far inanely organized and im a dam NC.
    • Up x 1
  10. Wintermaulz

Old heliosdine.out popped, yet still get triple caps :D
    • Up x 3
  11. Total_Overkill

Definitely not Waterson...
  12. Johalt

Hands down Mattherson, no other servers TR faction comes even close.
    • Up x 1
  13. Badname3073

Waterson of course. Just look at all the VS/NC whining threads here :D
  14. IronWarrior

TRAM from Miller.

All the major outfits use the same teamspeak server who update each other on their actions, where squads and their platoons are going too and asking for support when needed.
  15. McFatal

You won't find any TR like Mattherson TR. The TR on our server is the most competitive. On top of that, the VS on our server also happens to be the most competitive alliance of VS outfits, so we ALWAYS got some glorious fights going down. The NC have 2 good outfits atm, but they don't seem to have formed a very coordinated alliance of all their outfits. Hopefully they end up doing it soon, but I'm afraid it would take an outfit like 666th or DVS to straighten up the NC on our server.

To top it all off, the populations are pretty balanced with the NC only slightly falling short at times.

Never a dull moment on Mattherson.
    • Up x 1
  16. thrikerr

I've yet to see a threatening NC outfit.
  17. ValorousBob

I've played on both Miller and Mattherson, and I've seen more competence from TRAM then from ULTRA. Unfortunately I haven't played seriously on Mattherson for awhile, and I heard ULTRA got more organized recently.

One thing I'm fairly certain of though, is TRAM would win on a population locked continent. Groups like AoD and TE seem to rely on massive numbers in one place, but if the population limit forces you to fight on even numbers that won't really work.
  18. McFatal

SG is the best outfit NC's got, and I wouldn't call them terrible either. I know they aren't threatening to our outfit, we typically outnumber SG. But that's pretty much all NC's got, without some sort of alliance to bind their outfits then individually we will continuously roll over them.
  19. soeguud

I like to think it's the guns despite it fairly obviously not being the case.
  20. thrikerr

I don't think you realize how badly TR has been dominating Indar during prime time lately.
    • Up x 1