This goes out to the WHINERS about LATTICE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by manson970, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manson970

SO its like this you dont like it go play some other game, all i read is ppl ******** and whining about lattice waaaa waaaa in the end the real vets of PS will be left.
    Let the whining begin :D
  2. 13lackCats

Please add your constructive criticism to one of the already existing threads. Thank you!
    • Up x 3
  3. Basti

Dude, srsly, not helping, not at all.
  4. Rhapsody

i'll simply say this.

Show me.. any 1 single place on PS1's lattice where you had 1 and only 1 direction to go in. Then look at Indar. almost 1/4 of the Lattice links are 1 way streets were your 'locked' into a MOBA 'Lane'.

Thats the problem.
    • Up x 1
  5. TheDrone

This is exactly exemplary for the kind of community this is.

"in the end the real vets of PS will be left"

Finally someone has the balls to admit what's going on. If you think it would be beneficial for the game to not violently drive hundreds of players away, check out the thread in my sig. There is a third option, that would be far less *******-ish than to violently force people to either leave or to play the game in a way they don't like.
  6. TheDrone

I find it lovely. You should hire this guy to be your official translator. To better communicate your philosophy to the rabble.

Hilarious.
  7. zib1911

True but thats not a problem with the lattice system its a tweak that constructive feedback can help solve. That is one issue and another would be tweaking the SCU mechanic, but the lattice system is not to blame, its the fact that people used to play one way and change is bad.
  8. 13lackCats

Why limit anyone from playing?

Why translate one moment of consternation into a requirement of change the game instead of learning how to play in a diverse fashion?

What a tragic representation of the gaming community this game has become.
  9. DG-MOD-17

Please keep any posts constructive and civil.

Closing thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.