[Clarification] Collection of ADAD warping ZOE MAX

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NeverWas, May 26, 2013.

1. Xasapis

Best way to prove something can't be done is by doing it? Huh?
  2. HadesR

Nope best way to prove something can't be done is by attempting it and being unable to. If someone posted a vid of them ADAD spamming and there was no warping then argument over no ?

We have no proof it can't be done just like we have no proof it can ... Only video I've seen is someone A >>>>>>>> D >>>>>>>> A >>>>>>> D " hey look no warping "

Haven't seen any videos to either prove or debunk the forumside debate.
  3. Osskscosco

What about the 50% reduction from flak armor?

Not to mention that you will never take a rocket in the face if you have Asterix's winged boots of lightning speed, the whole thing is a sick joke compared to NC and TR.

We have to trade charge for a front shield or for the "shoot rockets here" deploy mode while you get instant kill with a better speed boost than charge.
    • Up x 1
  4. The King

This sounds like a great idea..
    The new smaller vehicles they are going to add in the future, this will be awesome!!!
  5. The King

if I do that, I stand in place...
  6. Xasapis

Isn't up to the accuser to prove the accusation? Besides, any video presented from the other side will always be considered "biased" and "not trying hard enough".

The bottom line is that some people on these forums claim that ADADing maxes are a widespread phenomenon. If it was the rule and not the exception, we'd have videos of it already. The reality of the situation is however that it's so rare, that noone has produced or will produce footage for a while. The inability of the community to produce such a video after so long is a very strong testament that ADAD max warping is rare and hard to reproduce. While on the other hand, infantry ADAD warping is a lot easier to reproduce, even on non lag conditions.
  7. HadesR

You are right it is up to the accuser .. It just seemed common sense that the accused could prove their innocence as well.

And yes from my experience it is the exception rather than the rule .. I think I have only seen one obvious AD Micro ZOE ( Was only for like 7 seconds before he hid behind cover . He wasn't warping but moving fast enough to mess up the hit boxes ) but those are the people who would run micro's regardless of what they are playing, so it's not really a " ZOE " problem.
  8. loleator

The speed part needs to go. The game isn't fun anymore. Devs will be able to notice that on the population numbers even with the "double xp weekend" trick.
  9. Gorion

Still no Video?? just a littlebit whining??
    Problem is: whining about something was good enough before GU6
    but now...
    [IMG]
    ...isn't enough!
    • Up x 1
  10. Gorion

u have no fun?? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek: this makes me.... i don't care

NC Scat max is no fun... i deal with it
    TR overpop isn't fun .... i deal with it
    PS2 Forum... 2 many whine threads.. i deal with it ;)

so here is a important message for all whiners:
    [IMG]

or just go (if u are a TR or NC ;) ... pls stay and deal with it if u are a VS)
  11. Pivke

you need to look better, it got mixed up in a flood of all those numerous videos that are showing how great and effective and OP the Aegis shield is in every possible situation.
  12. AnotherNoob

Got a macro set up now, will try it next time I log in, if I can find someone to record.
    adadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaadaadadadadadadadadadaadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaddadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaddadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaddaadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada

Edit: tried now, and according to the friendly random guy that I found in the VR, It doesn't work, but the legs move around, but the body doesn't. Maybe that is why people tend to look as if they lean when they are running sometimes now? Anyhow, either they fixed it, or 0.1 sec down then 0.01 delay then switch and 0.1 down and 0.1 delay is wrong timings. Either way, negative result on the warping so far :)
  13. jiggu

Because then people are just going to say it's netcode and only happens in biolabs/Whatever, you cannot prove nonexistance. The burden of proof is with the people claiming ADAD-spamming works.
  14. Zeke342

Check his stats first...

His most recent killboard is pretty common for a max.. if anything he isn't getting ENOUGH kills as a max.

His vs mine.

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428011263312357569/killboard

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428010618041455793/killboard

That is EXTREMELY average for a max. Regardless of WHAT faction is using the max. There are many screenshots of killboards floating around where they go a full killboard with no deaths. In case you didn't see.. it's EXTREMELY easy to die to explosives as a Zoe max...and I have flak 5 and Zoe 5! At Zoe 5 a deci leaves me at around 15% health.. It's so bad and common that I seek repairs the moment my max drops below 85% health because one rocket is all it will take. Nevermind that a direct hit from pretty much any MBT tank is a death from full health :/

Alot of the "zoe is OP!!" is probably more psychological than anything. The lateral movement IS a bit high.. but not by much. It needs to be EQUAL to an infantry strafe if it is not already.

The Zoe is new.. its powerful.. and not particularly situational. Not something the TR and NC are used to seeing from the VS. This is the FIRST additional content added for the VS that ISN'T horribly situational, just plain useless, or had to be buffed to be even remotely viable. For once, the TR and NC got the addition that is only useable in specific situations really.. and they don't like it. Try being a VS and constantly putting up with that since launch. Almost everything we have received is STILL crap by itself and good in large numbers, but only as good as anything else is in large numbers.. with the exception of lancers and vortex which do what a lock on does in large number.. only sooner.

Another big part of the complaining that "every VS is using it because its OP" is also untrue. Every VS is using it because its NEW. I don't think I've seen an NC max without Aegis since GU9.. but apparently Aegis sucks, right? and NC still dominate close range combat hands down. TR have the market on anti-vehicle/air COVERED with their fractures/burster lockdown.. and a lockdown max it's pretty damn effective against infantry if you aren't an idiot when placing it.

All of the new abilities have their own little niches.. and all are good, most of the NC were just expecting something more but was entirely unnecessary given their maxes dominated where a max is intended to be used.. but now an NC max can live the longest and kill any max or infantry the fastest at close range.. but for once the VS got the best of the bunch but also with the largest draw back of the bunch.

If anything is needed to balance the Zoe, it needs to have it's lateral movement equal to regular infantry.. in fact, all of the Zoe movement stats need to be equal to infantry if it is not already. But, when zoe first went on test server.. it was AWFUL. No one wanted that piece of crap to launch. They fix it.. and it's op?

VS didn't get the shaft for once. It's not HUGELY imbalanced. It will get tweaked, just as EVERYTHING else is bound to get tweaked a dozen times over the next several months/years. Deal with it.
  15. HadesR

Well I think we all know netcode is the core of the warping issues in general. I'd be dubious about any vids atm anyway simply because Lattice + Holiday weekend + x2 XP is playing havoc with server lag/netcode
  16. Disparu

Burden of proof is on the person proposing the hypothesis. Come on now this is primary school stuff. The same reason why courts are innocent until proven guilty.

Reason being to prove something doesnt happen you would have to go through EVERY single possible combination of everything in the universe, to prove its impossible under all circumstances. Proving something does happen requires just 1 action (if true). If a person cannot prove something does happen, then it clearly doesn't as they have the simple job of replication; which as apparently every vanu in the server is doing it constantly, why is it so hard to press the one button in order to start the ingame video recorder.

They couldn't have made it easier for you to prove, except no-one has because its all a lie.
  17. Edmon

I've seen videos of this posted before, but they always get taken down. Sony doesn't like it when you post "exploits" on their forum. The moment this thread gets video evidence is the moment it'll be "disappeared" like many others.
  18. HadesR

But this is forumside and not the Courts .. Regardless of whether they have video proof or not people will continue to claim it's an issue until it's gets nerfed .. You know that as well as I do and with SOE's track record of seemingly balancing on those who shout the loudest, then I wouldn't hold my breath for it not getting nerfed

I don't play VS so it doesn't bother me if it gets nerfed or not without proof either way
  19. Edmon

Here is the video evidence. Note that as soon as I post this, once a Sony mod finds it this thread will be purged.
  20. Disparu

Ofcourse they do, and Elvis is actually living inside my kidneys playing the flute. It was from there he plotted the murder of JFK and mutated the British Royal Family into lizards.

When we have people lying about a conspiracy, we dont need more people lying about a conspiracy hiding the conspiracy.