New open-face helmets!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LightningWolfTigrBer, May 24, 2013.

1. Goden

These look hilariously bad.
    • Up x 3
  2. Dreganius

Amen to this.

I was going to get the Predator for my Engineer, as I felt it looked like a very fitting gunner helmet (also reminded me of this). And now SOE gets none of my monies! xD
  3. VSDerp

any vanu with that open face helmet on should get kos. sorry nothing personal
    • Up x 2
  4. Eclipson

Why are they open? I want a closed variant, they looked far cooler when they were closed.
    • Up x 4
  5. VSDerp

makes no sense why they showed us the closed up version and ended up giving us this ****...
  6. Cruci

Finally a thread about the open helmets, i like them, but... i wanted them closed or a toggle option to open/close them.
    • Up x 2
  7. ThalonGauss

Rumor is that they can be toggled open/closed while walking around, have fun machinima fans.
    • Up x 1
  8. Lord Robert

Game needs more hats. Not enough hats in here.

More hats please
  9. soeguud

1980s spaceman crap.
  10. VSDerp

anybody buy one yet?
  11. Macchus

how long did it take you to fit the faces in just right ? and what did you use ? The nc one is probably your best work . but both the TR and the VS one look off . the open face doesnt really fit the stormtrooper face . and if they are real. . ouch, discount in 1 week to 1 sc....
  12. SgtBreastroker

I like the VS one.
  13. Littleman

I would, but how would I know how or if I even am toggling it? The fact the name of the helmet is "retracted --- Helmet" indicates it is set to be open, which is kind of uncool because I'd like to toggle it open when the combat lightens up and we're in the chill phase of a hack. $10 a bit to spend on a gamble that is mostly a hope and a prayer, when in the back of our minds we already know the truth already, you know?
    • Up x 2
  14. Fenrisk

[IMG]

The first thing i see when looking at this horror....

• Up x 9
  15. VSDerp

thats why im trying to wait and see lol
  16. MarthKoopa

All of the artists need to be sacked. Please get new ones that can actually model good looking sci-fi equipment, please, SOE. I will personally pay you for an entire team to re-do every single infantry related art asset in the game so we don't have to deal with garbage like this anymore.
    • Up x 3
  17. Dreganius

These aren't shopped, they're very real... Check the in-game store and preview the new helmets. Iz sad day.
  18. Vetto

Meh I'll pass on this.. thou I am getting annoyed they have time to make these helmets but none to FREAKING MAKE DECALS WORK ON INF ARMOR! -rages-
  19. Lavalampe

Such a clever tactic.
    Leaking pics from epic helmets and then putting some crap for sale that looks like a bad joke.

WTF is wrong with you guys?
  20. CupBoy

I'm sure we'll be able to switch models (with another 700 SC). :SOE:
    • Up x 1