Indar Mattherson is Free of Vanu oppression!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Phrygen, May 24, 2013.

1. iller

That's exactly the problem we have... half our idiots keep ghost capping TR territory for really lousy awful XP when they should be up front farming the Vanu near the warpgate with the rest of us Non-Idiots. Should we just go hunt them down and TK them to get the point across? How does the TR deal with insubordination ?
  2. Jadith

Good thing I maxed out all my explosives yesterday. Gj guys.
  3. Giggily

This just goes to show that the ZOE MAX is incredibly underpowered and needs a significant buff.
    • Up x 4
  4. Leal

I think BCP equips the commisar and shoots them. If they're not in his outfit he goes into their teamspeak and yells at them.
  5. Carnage40k

Some of the best fighting yet... Now if SOE would optimize server / client issues. I wonder how these large fights would turn out... if there was no lag.

Gratz to all.
    • Up x 2
  6. llPendragon

If it helps, it's mostly due to all my vehicles dying to invisible Lancer and Vortek users. At least the Striker renders some of the time. :)
  7. LoserPolice

Yup, I am pretty sure one faction holding a continent lock against the other two for 50+ days is not supposed to happen. The lattice system has finally allowed the kind-of-sort-of coordination necessary for TR and NC to focus on VS at the same time without getting close enough to shoot each other.
    • Up x 1
  8. Zorro

Half the fun is the challenge in getting it. We shall lock Indar again.
  9. Littleman

A wall of lead. TR are just better equipped to handle ZOE's, between RoF access and the MAX weaponry actually being able to catch them. The NC are royally screwed by ZOE's. Yay shotguns? NC MAXes have a hard time keeping up with a ZOE that can easily keep its distance. 'Nuff said.
  10. Pat Cleburne

I couldn't see my rockets, couldn't reload from ammo packs, etc etc. The lag was unbearable.
    I have some serious concerns that the servers are not ready for lattice.
  11. Sifer2

Well under the old system to cap Indar you just need to have a lot of people on at night at low pops. Really easy to spread out an just ghost cap everything. Then swarm the final few hex's. VS on Matt have overwhelming pop advantage at night. It will be interesting to see if the lattice makes it harder to 3 AM zerg cap continents.

As for coordination not to shoot each other. Lattice doesn't have too much to do with that. When TR held the lock NC/VS didn't have much problem working together to try to break it under the HEX system. It's just a case of caring enough to actually do it. I think the VS bragging an trash talking about the lock, combined with the annoying pop advantage at night finally angered the NC/TR into shutting them up.
  12. Leal

Almost like the TR trash talking about their lock and abusing skydock angered NC and VS to break their lock!

But thats just a bad thing and just proves NC and VS are bad cause they had to work together to break the lock... oh wait. Seriously this hypocrisy is amazing
  13. Sifer2

I didn't say they were bad for having to work together did I? I only think the hacker that ruined the legitimacy of it was bad.
  14. Leal

No you're right, you didn't say it. I'm sorry for judging the individual on the whole. I just know there is going to be a group out there thinking they're great and deny there ever was a truce, or that they are above such truces. Like this guy for example

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...r-on-the-mattherson-cap-tonight.114631/page-5

Or how all of a sudden TR are complaining about Skydock after last night, where was that attitude when these came around

[IMG]

[IMG]

Just the hypocrisy is astounding. The majority of the Matherson community is that one kid in school who was bad at sports and always made excuses when he lost. Then he pulls off something amazing just once and thinks he is the hottest thing around till he gets smacked back down and goes back to crying again.

EDIT: Also calling it now before it happens: They're going to say "Well I didn't participate in this" to try and make themselves seem unique amongst everyone else. Again, I have no problems with 2 factions teaming up (if you read the quote of the thing I quoted I say that) its the denial its happening and the smugness that they're above such a thing. Its space marines guys, you aren't impressing anyone
    • Up x 7
  15. FILOperc

It's too bad this game doesn't work properly... I guess they never planned on having nearly the entire server pop in one hex. Being unable to repair things, reload from ammo packs, or even see people before they are in your face, doesn't make for a very fun game.

Those could have been some really epic battles, but instead they were just annoying.
  16. BaronVonVirtu

Our mighty fortress! Couldn't you guys have waited for me to take home from work?!

Well, good job guys. But seeing as we couldn't hold off the massive population, I think this is an indicator that the ZOE needs a buff!
    • Up x 1
  17. odonometer

[IMG]
  18. Sardaukar

A truly great effort from AOD. They, head and shoulders above the rest, carried the TR to a glorious victory.
    • Up x 4
  19. BaronVonVirtu

This. Good fight AOD!
    • Up x 3
  20. DjUnicorn

[IMG]
    • Up x 4