Let's look at what GU9 REALLY is: A blatant NC Nerf

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lucifer's Keyboard, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CupBoy

I'd say equal average skill is a pretty safe assumption to make.
  2. Odin

Ohh and before the max nerfs nc had best score per hour, kills per minute and hour. After the nerfs were last.
    So it directly corresponds to weapon buffs and nerfs, the stats show a whole lot of crap in the nc arsenal. Can't wait for the weapons retool coming soon. Hope there is some balancing, nc isn't too up, but generally is 15 to 20% less effective with our stuff then vs or tr.
    Drives me nuts seeing vanu ******** about weapons or the magriders when they are already outperforming anything we have.
  3. Loegi

I'm not trying to "fake" anything, but it's possible that a faction is just worse on average than another. Haven't seen anything that should indicate otherwise.

So it's just an assumption.
  4. MilitiaMan

Sorry to point this out but you said his 20 days isn't anything yet you have only 15...

Isn't that "the pot calling the kettle black"?
  5. Lucifer's Keyboard

So basically, 4 pages in and you've yet to post anything worth reading? Good to know.
  6. CupBoy

Thousands and thousands of players.. and the better ones just magically decided to join one faction? You also think one faction has more redheads than the others? More left-handed people? Tall people?
  7. Loegi

Lol.

You got selective reading or something?
  8. Wafletofles

ffs. just. shut. up. I didn't see NC complaining about how OP they were. no, YOU guys wanted your damn hacksaws BUFFED. let someone else get a turn on the 4th faction ride that is planetside 2
    • Up x 1
  9. Loegi

That is possible, yes. EDIT: Obviously not by magic though.
    This implies that I think that one faction definitely has better players, which I never said. But most likely one faction has more redheads, same with left-handed people and tall people.
  10. CupBoy

Ok, you're too far gone. Have a nice day and pay attention in school.
  11. Lucifer's Keyboard

I came to that conclusion after his first post, and my suspicions were confirmed on his second. You should have stopped when I did.
  12. Twistdlester

So then youre not allow to cry when the VS and TR max abilities get nerfed ( and they will ), because then you've had YOUR turn on the 4th faction lol
  13. REDRUM4K

Yeah its insane how unbalanced this game has become. Anyone with a few braincells wil join the TR. When they do something about this crap i might get back in the game.
  14. siddar

NC is most popular faction.

SoE chain nerfs NC to reduce population imbalance.

Mini max NC power gamers change to a faction not being chained nerfed.

Non power gamer NC notice there faction is getting crap beat out of them and become fourth faction.

End result is NC lose topend players to avoid nerfs and midtier player because of fourth faction. Leaving NC with a higher percentage of new players with poor stats reduced both by population shifts and faction nerfs
    • Up x 1
  15. Izriul

Just to quote, because yeah

#NCLOGIC
    • Up x 1
  16. Dis

Not implying that you are bad or that I'm good, just pointing out a trend.
  17. CptFirelord

Not in the slightest. 20 days of game time is generally still considered a Virgin player, I'm not excluding myself from this.
  18. CptFirelord

19. ent|ty

Nonsense, NC are owning as much as they always have.

I know. I'm on the recieving end. They do fine.
    • Up x 2
  20. CptFirelord

d1s, you still playing? I haven't seen you, or any member of AC for that matter, in a looong *** time. Was fun chilling with you guys on my alt.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.