Crashes after Update 09

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kuddlesworth55, May 22, 2013.

1. kuddlesworth55

I changed my Graphics settings lower so everything is on High but it still crashed.
  2. kuddlesworth55

After the un-announced mini update it still crashes.
  3. Trignite

I have had this since GU7 still happening even with the most recent hotfix completely uninstalled and redownloaded the game on a 1mbps connection and tried multiple gpu drivers (currently using 320.18whql) I even installed the game on a new windows install... yep no changes.

Come on soe feels like this problem is being ignored...
  4. GlowingPotato

Do you still crash even with Physx off ? I crash every 20 min when it is turned on.
  5. Anceron

I have this problem as well, and have had it for a while. Fix your **** SOE, I don't care about new weapons when i can't play for longer than 20 min.
  6. Kalmageddon

Been having this issue too.
    So far the only comment on the issue from SOE was pointing out that the game is optimized for 4 gb of ram and if you have less (even if it's in the minimum requirements) you are screwed.
    Point is, the game was running fine for me before Update 09.

I basically can't play a game where I invested real money in. And SOE is ignoring the problem. This is not the way to treat your customers.
  7. kuddlesworth55

I have 8Gb of RAM and 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM on my GTX 680 from EVGA (Classified) it has nothing to do with under powered systems its just a glitch that needs to be fixed. It may be an optimization problem or something (like a memory leak perhaps).
  8. DoomMaze

I turned physx off and played 2 hours straight without a crash, with physx on i crashed every 10 minutes. This is only since GU09...so something in that update has screwed up Physx ...for me at least
  9. kuddlesworth55

Not to be a bit technical but the GPU usage for this game is terrible. Its all over the place similar to Metro 2033 usage.
  10. ruan

Sorry but this has not resolved the crashes that were introduced with GU09 - my system didn't crash before this release but tonight it is unplayable - crash every 10 - 20 minutes, please Sony focus on giving us a stable service, if we can't play then what is the point of any new features ?
  11. Daikar

Having the same problems, the game drops to 1-5 fps and locks up for 2-6sec then it crashes 90% or the time.
    This has happend around 10 times tonight, It's making me abit mad with the 2x exp and all......
  12. Ascadian_Stonewall

I just want to be able to play the game for once since launch. I hate playing in 20 minute bursts.
  13. AirHarper

I can do an instant drop that major lag and then game crashes.
  14. Daikar

What GPU drivers are ppl using?
  15. Daikar

Went back to 314.22 and the crashes are now gone.
  16. XPTO77

I still cannot play the game anymore! it was fine before update 09 but now i just crash in less than 5 minutes into the game, the map is super slow, the inventories too. I tried deleting files and all that validating but still same results.

My specs:
    CPU: AMD Phenom 955 @ 3,6ghz
    RAM: Corsair 8gb 1600mhz
    BOARD: ASUS M4AXTD
    GRAPHICS: AMD 4870 512mb
  17. Lopshot

Seems to be new Nvidia drivers. Fell back to 314.07 runs like butter now.
  18. Luperza Community Manager

Good to know. Always check your drivers. :)
  19. kuddlesworth55

I got a pretty serious crash this time around. The game started to buzz about every 5-10 seconds each tie becoming progressively longer up until the game completely locked up and I had to hard reset my PC. this is the first time I have had to hard reset my PC like this in quite some time. Usually when games crash they don't lock up the entire computer but this time it did. Is it a memory leak or something.
  20. kuddlesworth55

I just noticed reading the forums that it was the Nvidia driver update. Is the 314.22 Driver ok to use or will it have the same issue.