Mattherson NC, you are wortless.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DevonKain, May 23, 2013.

1. DevonKain

So tonight we had a chance to break the VS's Indar lock, we had them pushed almost back almost to their warp gate if it wasn't for two things we would of had it. Number 1 being the NC forces ghost capping TR territories to the north despite being told multiple times to stop, And #2 NC forces kept pushing on Peris Amp station when TR was already assaulting that facility, because the resistance at Scarred Mesa Skdock was "too strong".

Seriosly Mattherson NC you are in general a piss poor group of morons. It's not that the VS is good, you are just worthless.

I would like to take this opportunity apologize to the TR for my factions incompetence.
    • Up x 8
  2. SgtBreastroker

:eek:
    • Up x 1
  3. Zeke342

Yishh...yishh turn on each other.. doo eeeet.. muahahahhaa
    • Up x 2
  4. Naehloseht

I thought Lattice was supposed to completely beyond a shadow of a doubt fix ghost capping, what ever went wrong with the master plan???:D
    • Up x 6
  5. InfiniteTunnelSnakes

As a Mattherson NC...well, I agree. We suck. Honestly with the recent absurd Vanu population numbers and the complete ineptitude of the majority of the NC here I am planning on switching servers. Mattherson used to be a lot of fun, but lately it has been garbage time to play as NC on this server.
  6. LanceTR

We knew Mattherson NC were pathetic before tonight. TR and VS dominate the NC without breaking a sweat.
  7. exLupo

Lettuce can't fix stupid.
    • Up x 8
  8. SgtScum

Its ok nc dudes. Vanu smiles upon even you. :)
    • Up x 1
  9. Phrygen

I heard a bunch of NC defected to VS awhile back which caused most of this.

Interesting, makes for some epic fights, and some terrible ones.

And yes, on mattherson the NC are BY FAR the worst faction. I have a competitive respect for the VS, but the pathetic state of the NC only fills me with disdain.
  10. Drealgrin

Wortless.
    Vanu women are full of wort.

It's ok, bro.
    You NC can attain wortiness by ghost capping Amerish and Esamir before they become lettuce'd and then you'll be able to defend like a boss!
  11. DuckSauce

inb4 lock

Seeing a wall of Sturmgrenadier come at you is pretty frightening, but the other NC outfits seem to think that the best way to send a squad at an objective is one at a time, with half of them wandering off in the wrong direction.
    • Up x 3
  12. Naehloseht

13. LanceTR

Sorry, I forgot about Scarred Mesa. It didn't stop us from warpgating you. The fact remains that you get rolled by TR whenever you fight us straight up. Now that lattice is in place you won't even come close to our warpgate during primetime.
  14. Epic High Five

15. DonC

How in the **** do you expect them to play when AA/AV maxes on both TR and VS sides have been buffed?

This patch was pure untested idiocy.
  16. Naehloseht

Excuses, excuses, excuses. You got the game EXACTLY the way you wanted it, now shut up and play in the puddle of mud you created. Sincerely, a Mattherson NC, a Waterson VS, and a Connery/Helios jumbled TR. (10 points for Mid-West states being in the middle of both)

@HighFive
    The terms are interchangable, at this point, Im not gonna loose sleep over it.
  17. exLupo

I'd like to see the guy who did the april pop stat graphs to run a new batch up to June.
  18. exLupo

Clearly the Lattice did not do anything to the VS and their ability to ghost cap like champs. You are correct.
    • Up x 1
  19. Bape

Wasn't on didn't bother after yesterday performance and the VS population at night I don't think Ill be on my NC for a while.
  20. Drealgrin

Famous last words.