[VID]MittMorren reaver A2A guncam footage

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by mittmorren, May 23, 2013.

1. mittmorren

check it out in 720p full screen.
    • Up x 4
  2. mittmorren

3. CaptainTenneal

I hope I'm not in this video, I don't have a stellar record vs you :D
  4. MilitiaMan

What server you on?

Just terrible pilots....
    • Up x 1
  5. mittmorren

read the title, or read the intro
    • Up x 1
  6. MilitiaMan

Didn't see the waterson in the title for the vid, yeah they are bad over there. Couple really good NC though, the VS are a joke =/
  7. Error-G37

He's on Waterson.

Hey MItt, how come I wasn't in there :( You know I'm your greatest rival ;)
  8. snip3sh0t

Man every time I die so fast that I think, huh I didn't even know what happened there, usually it's to you. I think I have about a 7/1 record vs you in the past week.
  9. mittmorren

well gee, where were you this morning :p
  10. Error-G37

Depends on whose morning we're talking about here :p You know I live in Honk Kong right now
  11. mittmorren

haha that's true i forgot
  12. Phazaar

That explains their terrible flying... On their screens you were still in warpgate ;)

EDIT: Ha, weird, that showed up as being Mitt, then refreshed and put his actual 'that's true I forgot' thing there instead... I retract my point ;)
  13. Error-G37

You would be surprised at some of the stuff I have seen ESF's doing. Not just rubber banding but Reavers spinning crazy like a gyroscope or scythes bouncing up and down. Plus it's really hard for me to play at Eastern prime time because the latency is so bad, and the pilots on Briggs are god awful, so bad I'm probably getting worse flying against them
    • Up x 2
  14. mittmorren

15. zedfonsie

These guys are good flyers, always fun to dogfight with them even though I usually lose.
  16. Terrarion

i have much to learn :D
  17. mittmorren

been a while zed
  18. ItsJustDash

Would love to fly with you guys sometime!!!
    Also zoom? Seems a little weird.
  19. mittmorren

Nice sig qly.. haha
  20. Error-G37

Where are you to talk :p