Has anyone noticed, is Triage broken??

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Knarfis, May 21, 2013.

1. Knarfis

As the title asks, as anyone noticed that triage does not work any more?? It seems since GU8 that anyone jumping into a vehicle with me as a medic and is damage does not get healed and/or I do not get any points for healing them.

I will admit that I have fully tested this but I did have a few of my outfit mates jump into a sundee the other night damage and they were not healed.

So is it broken??

Knarfis
    • Up x 1
  2. Hypest

Do people invest certs into Triage?
  3. Almaru

Triage...?
    Why would anyone cert into that bloody..-
    Nvm.

I dunno if its broken, every combat medic i have ever sat in a car with has not had Triage.
    None.
    And i've spent more than 480+ hours on this game, met thousands of combat medics.
    No one has used it.

So I have No clue at all if its broken or not, sorry.
  4. Knarfis

Yeah just one level is all that is really needed. In the past it has come in handy. It really isnt bad to have is only at level one. Then again I run with a small outfit and we are always on the move so time wasted when people are switching classes just to heal up before getting into a vehicle is time spent and lost getting ourselves out of dodge or heading in for support. Its really a speed thing

Knarfis
  5. Hypest

I don't see a bug fix in today patch notes for the issue. If you think it's broke (tested it out) you should post a thread in the bugs subforum.
  6. Knarfis

I would love to test it out but in order to do this correctly I would have to have an enemy faction player work with me and another player from my own faction. Damaging my own faction then asking them to jump into a vehicle will not give me any of the correct results.

Bottom line is that this is just going to have to be observed through normal game play, unless there is a person here that is also on Waterson and is in a different faction that is interested in testing this out.

Knarfis
  7. Chubzdoomer

8. MrIDoK

It works, i got a few xp points today... The first ones, i might add. It's useless once your faction owns a biolab.
  9. Knarfis

Huh?? I am confused. I understand you get health regen when in an faction owned biolab. But does that work outside of the lab?? If so how fast??

Triage works well for its first level. It isnt useless just way over priced for what it does. My outfit likes that I have it. I am not trying to up sell it. Just saying it is not useless, just under utilized.

Knarfis
  10. Knarfis

Confirmed

Triage does not work, had a team mate jump into a Harasser with very little health while I was a medic in the gunner seat. I was unable to heal him.

Posted a bug report so see if this can be fixed.

Knarfis
    • Up x 1
  11. MrIDoK

Oh, i forgot. Since GU8, triage doesn't work on the Harrasser... that's what you've seen, probably. Try in a Sunderer ;)

Also, not only when in a owned biolab, but in every friendly territory linked to a biolab (not cut-off ones then). In about a couple of minutes or less it restored my health from 1 bar to full, so it's not that fast but it still makes triage useless because that kind of small heals is what triage exists for.
  12. Sebyos

13. phreec

It's a known bug with the Harasser, not Triage itself. To my surprise I got an XP tick with Triage yesterday so it's working in Sunderers and presumably in other vehicles too.