Stuck at loading 98%

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Zamos, May 22, 2013.

1. Corewin

Any one here using Steam? Just trying to see if this is happening both for the standard client and those who go through the valve service.
  2. Morchai

Same issue. Stalls at 15% then hangs at 98%.
  3. nella

fixed for me now
  4. RuckRogers

Stuck at status 'Logging in...'
    Before this, I had been stuck at 98% for a while, then after I interrupted and restarted this process a few times, apparently an additional smaller file was fetched, now I am stuck at login.
  5. Ruffdog

Same

Update: Ctrl-Alt-Del to get rid of it then on fourth try I get my character screen. Hangs after pressing green log button. Will maybe try tomorrow :(
  6. trued2

for some reason on my brothers account he can get past 98% on my account i cant, same computer, tried deleting the useroptions.ini, and it didnt help, im guessing its something to do with the player accounts.

edit: my brothers name is renewedsoul948 hope it helps the devs.
  7. GUSRG

Guys, on the game launcher press the button Advanced Tools and then Validate Game Assets. This will probally fix the problem. =)
  8. Setanta

Nope.

Eventually I could get the character selection. Now it hangs at Logging In on that screen. This sucks.
  9. Greatgamer93

Same problem
  10. maxkeiser

I have this as well. Stuck at 98%.
  11. DDpeetje

Fixed for me to now.
  12. Candyballz

This is usually from their login servers getting overloaded, they reset em pretty quick. Had the same issue ten mins ago, revalidated files and it worked after but since its fixed for other people too there was probably just a login server reset.
  13. Luperza Community Manager

We're aware of the zone crashing issues. If one crashes, it should be back up within a few minutes.

If you were in-game before the crash, please feel free to provide information on what you were doing previous to the crash. Every bit of information helps.

Thanks!
  14. DDpeetje

Arrrgg got dis connected after playing just a view minutes.
    I never got disconnected before. crashes OK blue screen of death even.
  15. DDpeetje

Working fine now and seeing good communications in game great work technical and comunnications team :)
  16. Ralekei

I am experiencing this issue as well; I have validated game files as well as restarted my computer but no success.
  17. Technomessiah

Same. Can login, hit play, stuck at 98%.
  18. Technomessiah

Update:

Tried all steps in the G99 fix. Antivirus. Delete cache. Still getting the G99 error after being stuck at 98%. Uninstalled. Reinstalled. Same problem.