What class/setup can you get the most certs with per hour?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kimble, May 21, 2013.

1. Kimble

It seems engie and medic are saturated now and its hard lol.
  2. Jaes

Throw yourself in a squad as an Engineer or Medic. Your points will go up quite a bit, especially if you have a level 5 heal/repair tool.
  3. VSDerp

infiltrator for me.
  4. CrimsonDaemon

As a career medic, I can attest that medic rakes in the points. Squad up and get your tool up and the certs will start piling up, especially during prime time.
  5. Hibiki54

Heavy Assault
    Nano 5/Resist 5
    Anchor or Claw/Bruiser or Blitz
    Shirike/Decimator
    Medikit 4/4 or C-4

Hunt armor/sunderers.
  6. Drealgrin

learn to fly ESFs.
    Roll in the certs
  7. XRIST0

Pretty much this , gives you the most certs .
  8. f0d

everything i do as an engineer nets me constant points

driving vehicles (as engie so can repair)
    repairing vehicles
    repairing turrets
    repairing gens
    laying ammo
    laying infantry mines
    laying vehicles mines on sundys them shooting them (pretty useless as proper AV mines now cause of size)
    planting C4 on vehicles
    shooting tanks with my turret
    shooting people with my guns
  9. vincent-

Being a good player working with a good team, gets you certs.
  10. GSZenith

max out medic, enjoy certs.
  11. LanceTR

As far as an infantry class, it's no doubt engineer. Max level your ammo pack and find a big fight and just rake in the points.
  12. Bankrotas

SPM wise, doing best in my max.
  13. Bill Hicks

Infiltrator or a busy engineer.
  14. Chubzdoomer

ESFs, bar none. Most of the game's air hogs have an incredibly high SPM, just because it's stupidly easy to do when almost everything you destroy gives you loads of XP.
  15. exLupo

Across all characters/servers, MAXes pull in the highest score/hr. This factors everyone from the worst to the best so, barring "Are you a skygod?" type skill levels, MAX seems the way to go. As far as setup? You'll get the best score by being versatile. CQ, long range, infantry, vehicle. Know what you're up against and kit accordingly.

For me, not including boosts, my HA and MAX are tied at a bit over 15k/hr.

Score rankings:
    Max > Med > Engi > HA > LA > Infil
  16. Terrarion

flying esf seemed the most reliable way to get cert for me. as starter i do suggest going on medic but you will be exposed to lots of direct fire as well.
  17. Zenanii

Play as the only medic in a medium sized fight with full squad present while defending (this would be the ideal cert grind situation for me)

Fly ESF with rocketpods on a low-pop continent with uncontested airspace.

Play AI max with dedicated engineer/medic support in a medium sizes fight.

Play uncontested babysitter for your squad max(es) as engineer in a medium sized fight.