[TR] The Enclave wants YOU!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by BuzzCutPsycho, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VSDerp

why so many haters on TE recruitment thread? they are actually fun to fight. seriously more shooting less typing. good luck to TE
    • Up x 2
  2. Heterosis

Where are people pulling these huge numbers for ops from? TE runs 2 full platoons +/- a squad or two on ops nights. So we are talking around 100 people max.. Anyways, join up if you want an ops night that consists of action, and big battles instead of boring old ghost capping!
  3. Torch82

I think your brain has a malfunction. We'll brag about having 8 full SQUADS, that's only 2 PLATOONS.
    You have no problem trying to bash us, but you can't mention the name of the TE player feeding you this B.S.......yeah, I'm not buying it. You messed up you're numbers and got caught on it. Deal with it.
    Seriously, who brags about ghost capping? That says a lot you wait until we've moved on to another fight before you move in. Territory control is on the back burner for us. We're in it for the big fights, not small time ghost cappers (like you) afraid to get rolled by TE.
    Lol @ a ghost capper talking about skill.
  4. Torch82

Still sticking to that lie, I see. You'd only be doing yourself a favor by just admitting you we're wrong. L2adult.
    As far as our place: http://outfitpoints.com/OutfitDetai...s=37509488620602423&outfits=37509488620601620
    Looks pretty damn good. We've found a happy home make players like you get so buttfrustrated. Please tell me again how whatever outfit you belong to is so much better than ours.
    On second thought, don't bother. You'd just be making up more lies and blaming them on fake people. Learn to get your facts straight.

Edit: I should mention my personal place in The Enclave is recruiting, so thank you for bumping this thread.
    Anyone interested in joining TE, you can join the team that wins or you can join Infinn and his lonely ghost capping for a meaningless sense of accomplishment.
  5. SwifferWetJet

I like how ******** people are. Just join TE guys, you will feel better on the winning team.
  6. Badname2490

Fun fight...damn shame the lag acted up.
  7. LanceTR

8. Reventine

9. BadJustice

If you are tired of losing, join up!
  10. Cyridius

Credits go to ZoranTheBear who recorded, edited and uploaded.
    • Up x 1
  11. VSDerp

wow that video is so epic. seriously nice job
  12. Aleksiel

This is a sexy vid right here. Props to TE and Dagger 1 Actual

Edit: Check out BuzzCutPsycho's Stream. Vid removed due to profanity.

twitch.tv/buzzcutpsycho and make sure to FOLLOW
  13. TheHalo1Pistol

Alright, enough is enough. CML (coming from a VS point of view) Is DEFINITELY NOT TRASH. K/D doesn't prove anything in this game when there are more ways to win than just killing the enemy (ie capping bases). It pisses me off when you egocentric, bragging bastards call everyone else "bad" just because they aren't in The Enclave. And yes, you have finally struck my last nerve.
  14. Cyridius

Bads will be bad, and at the end of the day the Enclave will still be the best outfit in the game.

We're still recruiting. Apply on our website - we have a thriving air wing - Talon - and our infantry division(Dagger) is as powerful as ever. So you can be sure the Enclave is the epitome of effective combined arms gameplay in PlanetSide 2 today.

If you want to be part of massive assaults, clutch base secures and in general taking the fight to the enemy, as well as having a good crew of people to talk and play with, then you should look no further. We also have active off-Ops platoons for those who cannot be on all the time in the evening. In that same vein of thought, our Operations are totally optional, but strongly recommended. You can join and leave them at any time, or not do them at all, though it is preferable.

Worship the Skygods.
    • Up x 1
  15. TekTR

Great outfit to be a part of. Join the best!
  16. xWarMachine

17. DeadOnArrival

Just wanted to give this thread a bump to get it back to the top. We can always use more people.
  18. misterbobperson

19. xWarMachine

Fun is required
  20. Highguard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.