The Striker is so bad, what could possibly be worse ?!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by UberBonisseur, May 12, 2013.

1. UberBonisseur

Now in glorious 240p
    • Up x 3
  2. Oheck

I guess all the lock on launchers are bugged all to hell and back.
  3. UberBonisseur

Good thing the shots that were not bugged hit !
  4. Tommyp2006

That last shot... WTF?

I take it the G2G VS launcher just doesn't turn very quick? Looks like that's why half your shot missed.

The G2G and G2A separate launchers are still better, they hit harder, which is why I still refuse to buy the stricker. I'll stick with my grounder. Heck I even like the annihilator better.
  5. UberBonisseur

Hipster TR
    • Up x 1
  6. Ganelon

Striker rockets do that as well, FYI.
  7. Sowahka

Lol'd at the last shot, that was the best.
  8. haldolium

lol. Nice thread =)
  9. BarxBaron

LMFAO

Last shot.

Tactical derp missle away!

I just realized something...last night I shot a striker at a lib and all my shots went sideways after something else. My on-TS gunner thought I was insane... I KNEW IT HAPPENED! This was the same thing lol!
  10. KAHR-Alpha

And sometimes they even explode right when they leave the launcher, in your face.
  11. BarxBaron

Oh gawd if this happens to me its gonna be time to flip some tables.
  12. KAHR-Alpha

It's happened a couple times to me already, one squad mate had an even worst case of this: the missiles came back after the target hid inside the warpgate shield.
  13. Ganelon

I had my missiles do a 180 degree turn and come back to me.
  14. Morpholine

I'd just like to use this opportunity to say I <3 my Lancer.
    • Up x 1
  15. Algernon

Wow the Vanu have a weapon that handles the same as the striker, pity the suicide feature of self immolating rockets wasn't included. Obviously this weapon is op and must be nerfed!
  16. Dis

Seeing as my little outfit of merry pranksters is currently obsessed with the harasser, all I can say is this: engaging the TR in open terrain is no fun. IR smoke instead of turbo...you must be out your got dayum mind.
  17. Zorro

They probably missed you and wanted to give you a hug, but realized too late that they do not have any arms.
    • Up x 1
  18. UberBonisseur

Karma, obviously.
  19. Xind

Yeah, I'm not buying the striker, either.

And don't call us Hipsters, cultist.
  20. Akaan

All this video shows is that the lockon range is way too long. You and your missiles weren't even rendering for those tanks. They had no idea where you are, couldn't retaliate or tell their team how/where to take you out as a threat. This also applies to the Striker btw. These shots would have been impossible with a Phoenix and very very difficult with a Lancer.