Matherson Skills versus the Zergfits Flood ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stew360, May 8, 2013.

1. Torch82

Where to begin.......
    Where is the problem here? Basically you're complaint is we cap bases and you lose territory. Would you prefer us to just run around as engineers with knives so you can easily farm us as a SCATMAX? Last time I checked securing a point against an enemy was good strategy. If you don't, you deserve to have it taken from you.
    Again, you're complaining about basic game mechanics. I'm sorry. Next time I die, I won't spawn back into the fight. If it pleases you I'll just go back to the warpgate, and QQ on the forums I guess.

As someone already mentioned, watch Buzz's stream during ops. We look for the biggest fight possible. When there's none to be found, we'll go to your warpgate to see if anyone can come out and play, cap the areas that'll herd you into a massive group for us to fight, or just call ops off early because we're bored to tears of the small fights and playing trivia for entertainment.

You're seriously against us winning. Period.
    Seriously sounds like you just want us to lose all the time. We don't win every alert, so why are you QQing about this? I'm pretty sure EVERYONE finds a second wind at the end to push as hard as they can to gain as much as they can. Again, I'm sorry we don't just give up and go back to the warpgate early so you can spend the last couple minutes knowing you won all those certs. It's even sillier you don't protect the ground you've captured. The loss is your fault, so don't blame the TR for playing to win.

Truly better players will always get more certs than noob players in a mindless zerg. Let's say the odds are 10:1, and you're the 1, if you only take out two of them before you die, and come back and only take out two more, you're still getting double the amount of kills they are. They can only get two kills while you can potentially get 20. A stick or two of C-4 or throwing a lucky grenade does wonders sometimes. I've seen players throw conc grenades then kill everyone wholesale.

This is my first FPS and I'm not that good at it, but I still feel the need to tell you to recheck what you're playing for.
    • Up x 2
  2. ENFORC3R

It seems to me that someone has an unhealthy obession with BCP and The Enclave. Also, to all the people saying TE runs from big fights.... Sorry, we don't wear purple or blue.
  3. metrotw

Yeah your KDR did a great job of keeping us from warpgating the NC last night on Esamir after totally SMASHING their huge armor push on Saerro...Keep up the great work Stew!
  4. Stew360

The problem here is that the base was not defended at all , that is a cheap tactics givving you a free tech plant whiout having to really figth for it

you did not deserve to have it because it was a silly and cheap way to own it

And you just proove my point YOU ARE VIDEOGAMES COWARD WHO AVOID CHALENGE AND ONLY DO WHAT YOU THINK YOUR 100 % SURE TO WIN

So yeah i call that cowardice and theyr is no such thing as pride that could be atached to it ...
  5. Stew360

yeah if you did the TR was probably 50 to 60 % pops vs around 20 % and nc 15 % ? rigth ?

I doubt that you could even warpgate a bunch of level 1 if they ad 33 % pops ;) just saying
  6. Stew360

I always put myself and my outfits mates in the worst place to be to have chalenge , we do not enjoy ghost capping and spawn room camping , we enjoy chalenge and if we were bigger we would chase the TE and AT etc.. day and nigths even if we do lol most of the time as soon as we know that they are here or there we go to figth them even if we end up loosing because we are like always 1 vs 10 or 1 vs 5 ratio that reach this level

And sometime we have made those blattant loosers rage quit with nothing ;) it happen many time but recently it seams that they have grow and put up more and more peoples for some reasons
  7. Torch82

We only go after tech plants that has enemy numbers in it, and by numbers I mean at least a platoon, so stop lying. Who doesn't protect a tech plant anyways? You've already pointed out we do, so why don't you? In case you haven't learned, tech plants are magnets for big fights.
  8. Torch82

I take that back,. We also defend tech plants from ghostcappers because two infils don't deserve to flip a tech plant.
  9. SgtScum

I guess the good part of this game is that when the zergs are zerging you can just go somewhere else for a good fight.

Lots of times when I roll with some of the understrength but tactically skilled outfits and the zerg comes calling we just go to another continent and pick fights with others of equal size or maybe a bit bigger.

If the A team leadership in online though we sometimes find a good defensible position then watch in glee as the zerg breaks on it granting us mucho certs and hoots of laughter in voip.

Good leadership and responsive squads go a long way to beating numerical superiority as long as its not too large a swarm.

A good platoon leader will split off elements of a squad to go scout base flips and eliminate ghost cappers trying to cut around the front.

If we find real resistance then we send a whole squad or even the entire platoon if it escalates properly.
  10. HamOnRye

I have never seen one person so hell bent on going full ******. This is actually beyond full ******, Stew360 has gone plaid.
  11. SgtScum

Makes for a fun thread on a slow work day though.
  12. Xae

This thread isn't nearly as entertaining as the one where TE got trolled into kicking 1300 members to improve their KDR and still couldn't beat most B list outfits.
    • Up x 1
  13. Phrygen

except that never happened. They removed non active members regardless of the post.
  14. Torch82

I should have specified so do we. We don't send everyone into a tech plant if it's just a couple ghostcappers. Plenty of times I've been in just a squad trying to go back and re-secure against a platoon for S&G. If that doesn't work and it's worth sticking around we'll call in another squad and just keep escalating our force until we feel safe we can leave it again.
    • Up x 1
  15. DonC

Because when you implement something you implement it right with all the nooks and crannies to compliment such idea, the developers have their hands being held by the people who wish all these systems to make a comeback while at the same time not making a thorough analysis, this is both faulting by devs and the people suggesting it.

I want the lattice back but without certain tactics to influence the battle, you are left with zerg vs. zerg where the biggest zerg will win.
  16. Cl1mh4224rd

I find your choice of third person bizarre, given your name and signature.
  17. Baiyun

Now I'm starting to think that this thread's real purpose is to raise awareness about autism. Good luck, OP. Maybe someday they'll find a cure.
    • Up x 1
  18. Cl1mh4224rd

Actually, "zerg" comes from the race itself, not any particular tactic. The Zerg's entire schtick is throwing overwhelming numbers of low-power/low-skill units at their enemies.
  19. notyourbuddy

Stew speaks the truth!
  20. BuzzCutPsycho

I regret to inform you but contrary to personal belief you are not Master Chief. All this thread has proven is that fighting against TE is like watching a Saturday morning cartoon where the villain always wins.
    • Up x 7