Infiltrator month?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Bape, May 8, 2013.

1. Bape

If im not mistaken they said they are moving infiltrator to may instead of LA so im guessing the patch will be by end of the month? Wonder what new stuff and changes they gonna give us :D.
  2. Get2dachoppa

Maybe our recon darts will display on the minimap properly and people will render immediately when ejected from a hacked turret. Infiltrator rework done! On to the next class.
  3. Ztiller

Now before you start screaming and crying, about how much SOE hates you and how unfair life is, at the end of the month:

The Roadmap implies when they start working on something, not when it is finished. It could be released in 2 weeks, or in 10.

Nontheless, i'm convinced that in 3 weeks we will be spammed by posts whining about how the Infil haven't recieved its update yet. But don't tell me i didn't warn you.
  4. Aimeryan

Source? I am willing to accept that may indeed be the case, but I haven't seen anything previously to suggest this.
  5. giltwist

@ztiller

This is a fair and accurate thing to say. However, SOE would be remiss if they didn't at least update the Roadmap thread with some new details or throw SOMETHING on the test server by the end of the month. I'd really like to see a long test time like we got with MAX stuff and harassers, etc.
  6. Tyzh

If something is on the roadmap for a month, it means they intend to have it done by the end of that month. This isn't always the case, obviously, because things can change and things come up... but the infil rework shouldn't be too much work on their part. I don't think it's overly optimistic to be looking forward to getting out hands on reworked things by the end of the month.
    :D
  7. Anantidaephobia

I Wonder what wil get out of this too ... infiltrators can already :
    - OHK you from so far away that you couldn't even know they were there
    - appear out of thin air and tear you apart with an SMG before you realize there was someone near you
    Yep, really I Wonder ...
  8. ArcKnight

bolt action sniper rifles have damage drop off so getting OHK's are even harder now
  9. Ztiller

The roadmap says new cloaks and new tools.

Personally, i would just want better bases, because new tools wont change much for us.
    • Up x 2
  10. sosolidshoe

I'd rather like both personally; more things to do in bases, and more interesting tools to do them with. I mean, it's fun derping on magrider hill with a Parallax or playing hide & seek with enemies in a tower, but I'd like to have more to offer my outfit squad than "OK, I put down darts and hacked out a sundy, I'll just sit quietly in the corner now".
  11. Mythicrose12

Don't forget the posts whining about how the infiltrator is still broken, wasn't made powerful enough, yadda yadda yadda once the revamp does take place.
  12. CertifiedPi3142

No. right from the start, devs said that roadmap shows the targeted time of release. Delays may occur for some reasons though (balance, bugs etc).
  13. Bloodmyth

All I want is a jetpack, a shield, a healing tool and be able to carry c4, oh and carry AV mines too, maybe even have a noob tube. Only then will I be happy, or most likely still want more ;)
  14. Ztiller

Don't worry. We will balance it out by preventing you from Stabilizing your OHK body-shot fully-automatic Sniper-rifle while you are jumping.
    • Up x 1