Funniest things a person wrote you

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nariquo, May 8, 2013.

1. St0mpy

"dont run" said the manic liberator pilot chasing me for several minutes across the map with his pre-nerf tankbuster

yeah right, as if im going to turn and face him directly, my nosegun TTK on him, at least a minute, his ttk on me, 2 seconds. Ill run thanks until he gets bored and turns, then I go back and start my attack, if theyre still chasing ill run some more till theyre bored and turn and I can do my thing.
  2. vastaitku

Probably because that actually is cheating.
    • Up x 3
  3. Stellus

After crashing my Liberator into a tower, taking out an NC MAX, I sent him a tell that said "Tag, you're it".
    • Up x 4
  4. Eyeklops

Using on-the-fly DPI adjustment is cheating?...really now.
    • Up x 1
  5. huller

a guy /tell ed me "nice aimbot you have there" just after I crushed him under my tank. Hmm, yes, I totaly aimed that tank at his head and got that nice XP bonus for headshot :D
  6. Sebyos

Oh man I sent so many fun tells to bad players I hope some of mine come out.
  7. vastaitku

Abusing on-the-fly DPI adjustment is cheating.
  8. Amphoric

lol reminds me of what happened on Waterson, some random guy kept harassing me and my 3-4 friends when we kept killing him. He told us to go back to COD for using SMG's and like he was going all out. Like REALLY MAD. Then he called my outfit **** which is like 5 members of close friends which also wrecked him. It's hilarious when bad players think their god or something in video games and when they die it must be BS or something. Get over yourselves. In the end, I just told him to have fun spawning at another base.
  9. CoffeeBreak

Wish I got more exciting tells...got accused of hacking because my C-4 did more damage to a max than he thought it should and got called a baddie because I bugged in a wall in a falling animation so my crosshairs spread and I could hit anything. I was a little surprised someone would take the time to message me that I was bad when clearly bugged partway into a wall.
  10. Eyeklops

That's like saying "Abusing A & D keys to avoid bullets is cheating." Macros are cheating, on-the-fly DPI adjustments are not.
    • Up x 4
  11. BH Brigade

How so? I'm not modifying the game files in any way.
  12. vastaitku

No, it's like saying someone using specialized hardware to enact dramatic changes in gameplay is cheating. In this case, completely nullifying the effects of an in-game item. It's not cool.

I know it's a line in the sand, but that's where I draw it.
  13. MrHenderson

Enclave member accusing me of hacking, telling me a GM was looking at my data log and that I would soon be banned, and after hearing back from the GM that I was indeed not hacking, telling me I only wish I was good enough to be in the Enclave.

Check mate my friend.
    • Up x 1
  14. Gisgo

"Pickaboo!" after popping out from behind a rock and obliterating me and my flash with a rocket launcher :D i laughed for a good 5 minutes.
    • Up x 2
  15. Ormadil

My Wreckage is OP.
    [IMG]
  16. SinerAthin

Look, we all have our rituals; including how we capture bases :eek:
  17. Liquid23

personally when I capture a base first thing I do is run all around and rub my balls on all handles, buttons,terminal keypads, water fountain spouts and the like...
    • Up x 4
  18. LightningWolfTigrBer

It's only funny because he takes this game so seriously.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Real charmer.
  19. tbot

I was flying an ESF and a other guy was just flying into me with his scythe (before they could ram without taking damage). He was not even shooting me just flying into me.

So we both die and a minute later I get a message:
    You *******, im going to hack your account. Say bye bye to your character.

I was so scared, i had to pull another ESF and kill a tank to calm myself down again.
  20. tbot

I do the same !!! So theoretical our private parts touched each other ...
    • Up x 1