When are you going to fix the infiltrator cloaking graphics glitch?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Teegeeack, May 7, 2013.

1. JokeForgrim

I understand, but you have to remember they are working with low settings and Shadows off. So its not like they have a lot of room to move. Medium got something closer to high. Low got casper. It was either this or Invisible.

Patch Notes, GU04 i think. Said "we have fixed a bug with Infl appearing invisible on med, low settings while cloaked"

Ive tried to explain 4-5 times now, Your not gonna believe me either way. It was intended only because its better than invisible.
  2. metrotw

the chick with the purple hair publicly acknowledged this as a "bug" and that "they were working on it".

this was like 3 or 4 months ago.
  3. Teegeeack

It's not that I don't believe you. It's just a difference of opinion. I read the patch notes too but until they come out and actually say the current situation was what they intended, I will continue to believe it's a bug.
  4. ThePackage

As someone who plays on low, infiltrators are usually harder to see. There are a few occasions that they are easier, and you are correct they are usually on Esamir. But on Indar and Amerish, they are significantly easier to spot of medium and higher, especially at night.