Matterson VS and Indar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Deathrus, May 7, 2013.

1. CoffeeBreak

I was thinking about this. Okay. I was on my TR the night they lost the cap, but I logged off before the cheater appeared. TR was at max pop on Indar before I left.. Most of the TR were in Maxes....

I've seen the teleporting aimbots, the aimbots hiding inside structures, and that annoying crap at the warpgate where people were getting punted off the map. I have NOT seen one guy kill an entire faction. I encountered a teleporting aimbot at the Stronghold last weekend. I was a max and he killed everyone around me but could barely do anything to me while flashing around. How exactly did this one guy kill everyone?
  2. FnkyTwn

Of course you logged off your TR, had to hop on NC to kill BCP RSVP.

SAW headshot aimbot inside a tower I think. So he could shoot out,
    but nobody could return fire. Hackers love them some SAW. There's
    a video of the event and everybody dying over and over.

Clearly you don't remember when the 'l33t h4x5or5' were using elements
    of the game (like turret bases mostly) to kill EVERYBODY in the spawn
    room of the WarpGate. Giant discs of death flying around. Good times.
  3. CoffeeBreak

I said "that annoying crap at the warpgate where people were getting punted off the map." But that was that was one guy picking out individuals that didn't know better than to spawn there, not wiping out hundreds of defenders.

Who knows, maybe superhacker will kill all the VS tonight and it can go back to neutral. Then maybe someone will get the lock without ghost capping in the middle of the night.
  4. Pat Cleburne

That one guy killed the defense of the skydock. TR's last holdout, and thus caused us to lose the lock.
  5. ENFORC3R

Was this thread really necessary? Shouldn't you be holding the Indar lock that only VS seem to care about rather than starting drama on the forums?
  6. CoffeeBreak

So it was an NC heavy that killed all of those Maxes that fast? When I was at the skydock before this happened TR was at about 38% of the population with a queue and they were all crammed into that one outpost. There were so many maxes you could not fire any direction except up without hitting a friendly.

I've seen a teleporting, aimboting HA and it couldn't even break a platoon sized defense at Stronghold while being zerged by multiple platoons.

Like I said, maybe it will happen to the VS and things can go back to "normal" and a real cap can be gained without early morning ghostcapping.
  7. FnkyTwn

Shouldn't you be trying to break the lock rather than feeding into drama on the forums?
  8. EliteEskimo

He killed 800 TR in roughly 30-45 minutes by head shotting everything with the Gauss Saw and glitching through the walls and ground. He did this at 3 separate bases. There is nothing else to know.
  9. Rown

Truth be told, Mattherson VS has some amazing skills I've not seen anywhere else. For example, if you're crouching, ADSing, and firing short bursts, they have the uncanny ability to step in front of you every ******* time you press the trigger. It's something to behold, they even can do it when you're shooting at aircraft with a lancer. Aim, hold trigger, release - bam, someone, somehow, managed to jump into position that precise instant and you get your grief warning.

Also, if there's an alert you can watch where their main outfits go and know precisely what's the right way - exactly the opposite direction they're moving. I thought that at this point they couldn't amaze me with more nonsensical moves, but their level of sophistication into shooting themselves in the foot has no bounds. If VS currently holds Indar, is because we're amazing at ghost capping.

(Is that much evedent that I'm impatient for server transfers?)
    • Up x 1
  10. Landtank

I'm not asking the mods to come kiss anything, I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GAMEPLAY. PUT IT IN CANNON FODDER.

Get it now?
  11. Strykar

That's a complete lie. GOTR and HAYA gal dropped on Skydock, twice and took it from about a squad of NC. After this NC slowly began attempting to retake it, and after about 30 minutes there were hundreds of players from both sides fighting over the Skydock. I know because I was there. Ask BL and SG, this large fight lasted for about 2 hours after the VS initially took it.

There were probably a few squads, maybe even a platoon of NC up north. But the fact is 80% or more of the NC playerbase was either at Skydock or pushing towards the VS warpgate. As far as them attacking you at Ceres, maybe that did happen, but that just proves further that NC and TR were pushing towards the VS warpgate at the same time. Whether they fought each other next to the warpgate is irrelevant. And no, we didn't 'call in' reinforcements at all. The NC did what they did from their own will. And as far as you 'beating us up at the warpgate', that really doesn't matter either because we still held Allatum and Skydock which you guys ignored because you didn't want to get your ***** handed to you.

Not that I'm worried, it's ok that you always have to make up lies to excuse yourself from the shame of defeat. It's par for the course of you these days. Not the TR, just you. The other TR posters don't pull lies out of their *** the way you do. You're just an ocean of misinformation.
  12. Dzire

Just ask them what time EST they secured the Indar lock.
  13. TeknoBug

Good job Frankie! want some ice cream?
  14. Pat Cleburne

Whatever you say bud. I guess everyone on the TR who had their eye on the skydock for all that time and saw no battle, but VS platoons, are all crazy. I'm not saying you NEVER had a battle. I'm just saying you sat there twiddling your thumbs for a long time.
  15. mpal

Im not your buddy, pal
    • Up x 2
  16. MrHenderson

Do you m4sturbate to the TR logo?
  17. Phrygen

these threads are only made to incite fights.
    • Up x 2
  18. Deathrus

Not really.

Actually giving props to all the great outfits who make Mattherson fun, while being competitive.
    • Up x 1
  19. AtroposZero

I'm not going to lie, this vid had me laughing and grinning like a fool for the entire duration. Props on some awesome movie making. :)
    • Up x 3
  20. Deathrus

The lancer light show was funny as heck too