Mattherson Anti TR Alliance

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tycoh, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Latrodectus

The reason TR prefers to fight NC is because the VS on Mattherson are a different breed of terrible. When we fight the NC, they actually stick around and try to hold their ground most of the time. When we fight the VS, their front lines crumple like a pile of twigs and they just dodge us so they can go about ghost capping.
    • Up x 1
  2. Morticai

The trick is...and here's the funny thing...

...most of us don't. It's a running joke between myself and a few friends, to shoot him in the back whenever we're in the same battle, and see how long he can go before either we kill him, or he gets nailed by the enemy in his weakened state.

It's best when you're using a very generic and standard-issue gun. Makes it hard for him to identify the shooter from the crowds around him and gets him really pissed off. Try it sometime.
    • Up x 2
  3. omgBAMF

IDK what's more sad... the fact you play the game attempting to tk or get a single player of the same faction killed, or that you think Buzz actually cares. I can count on one hand the number of times he's gotten mad about being teamkilled in the last month, and he's usually more upset about having a killstreak broken than being tk'd. Besides, he has enough medkits and medics around him that it would hardly make a difference how often you shot him.
    • Up x 1
  4. Morticai

I'm running at eight, friend of mine's broken thirty. It helps reassure us that we're doing good for the TR, something the Enclave's stopped doing for a few months now.

It's really sad that the Enclave's almost the entirety of anybody willing to do anything except consider joining in on our little game.

EDIT: To answer your other point, yes...we've managed to get hate tells from him several times. Such responses from him usually warrant bonus points.
  5. yama

Of course there is an alliance! I brokered the deal myself.

The NC agreed to provide us with some freedom juice and we in turn give them the pilgrims lord Vanu rejected.. I think they feed them to their life stock or something...

Anyhow, it's great bashing TR together!
  6. EliteEskimo

Just for reference, I believe it was Morvac and then you who were doing the very same things to me and a squadmate before. I accidentally nicked Morvac and killed him with my tank when he was an infantry, immediately said sorry, then he proceeded to blow up my tank and kill me and my gunner, and Teabag my dead body as infantry when I was no longer in the tank. He then replied with "I'm sorry too" So I shot him back for killing me, for killing my gunner which had nothing to do with any of this, and for costing me a tank which I had just spawned. MY buddy then shot him back and he proceeded to chase me down for additional revenge but my buddy shot him. Then you apparently thought it was cool to kill me in my MAX suit, even though I had no beef with you?:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  7. Strykar

I'm not saying you're wrong, but to be honest I couldn't care less seeing as how now the TR and NC were doing the very same thing to the VS. Pure hypocrisy. No, I didn't play during those days, I returned from my long term hiatus right after TE lost skydock.
  8. turtlestation

Yeah, no one respond to this guy. Average Enclave member who is awful and can only talk **** on other players through BCP's actions. Is an outfit bad? OK, link a video of BuzzCutPsycho killing said outfit because you're a terrible player yourself and could never do such a thing. A NC or VS player is bad? Link how many times BCP has killed him because you probably haven't killed him and never will.

It's getting really old. You stay bad and keep trying to live through BCP's actions while he's trying to make up for his failed life through PS2 (or just giving up on life entirely). Really great outfit you got going there, I have to say.
  9. USD

Here I brought you all hanky's.
  10. Morticai

You keep a hanky? Sheesh, Buzz really did you guys in if you need to keep not just one, but more on your person at any time.
  11. Deathrus

Sad you guys are still thinking atra is real. Really it's not funny anymore. We're starting to think the tr are dumb
  12. Eugenitor

And yet, they still hold Indar. Sounds like you're getting outplayed.

What was your first clue?
  13. Devrailis

Good man, I'd give them mine, but this thread makes me so hard I need to keep it for myself, just in case.
  14. Morticai

My GF's been telling me rumors about an AVSA on Jeagerson...so I've accepted that it's something of a consequence when playing a game that always pits a person against two other factions.
  15. lootandshoot

ATRA Forever
  16. Valena

I hear ATRA get thrown around a lot in yells, but I think it's just a meme at this point. People even yell it when we're fighting the NC so I doubt they're serious.
  17. lootandshoot

18. CoffeeBreak

Noticed that too. Only thing more amusing than so many TR believing that the entire VS and NC populations are out to get them is the people making threads saying supposed ATRA members should be banned.
  19. MrHenderson

Best combined trolling effort in PS2 history. So funny how many TR still have their panties in a bunch thinking this is real.
    • Up x 1
  20. Obscura

Lol wrong buddy, your leader just rages at them in whispers. I should know, I've had it happen before to me on my NC alt. You are led by a racist,homophobic,sexist ********* who berates his fellow players every chance he gets, I guess you guys in TE must be cool with that