[Video] Advanced ESF Maneuvers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NyaR, May 5, 2013.

1. NyaR

Behold the advansenesscity

• Up x 4
  2. Cougarbrit

Now that's a G2A missile.
    • Up x 3
  3. ROCKFIISH

I'm just surprised you damaged the sythe at all. Normally they just keep flying like you weren't even there.
  4. Protios

Careful, they're gonna scream to Nerf the Mossie some more because it's too advanced...
  5. Dingus148

Skillramming.

I love this vid :D
  6. holycaveman

Talk about a 40 second adrenalin rush!! LOL
  7. MarthKoopa

It's disturbing how the Mosquito is not only inordinately faster than the scythe, but maneuvers infinitely better as well.

So what the heck is the Scythe's main trait supposed to be if the Mosquito is hogging everything?
  8. phreec

Scythe got a taste of its own medicine for once. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 3
  9. holycaveman

A fully certed mossi will not outrun a fully certed scythe in less that 2500m. Just an FYI.
  10. Cougarbrit

That's called afterburners.
  11. Tekuila

The mossie makes up for it by having by far the worst rotary.
  12. Smalltown

50 percent to ram stuff damage free. Its all the rage, give it a try.
  13. ThundaHawkPS

No. No.

This is how you do it.
    • Up x 1
  14. randalthorr

That was cute. Nice try.

The NC will know what I mean. ;)
    • Up x 3
  15. huller

I don't know, perhaps it is hanging perfectly still in the air at stock while the other ESF's drop like a brick?
  16. Chiss

Every time i see a mossie video... i get insanely jealous of how fast they fly...

Wish i could get a good ESF.
  17. Zitroxious

you play all 3 factions...............
    • Up x 3
  18. QuakerOatsMan

Out of the three ESFs, I find the scythe to be the smoothest in handling and hovering. (It also doesn't have to deal with a tail that clips on everything within a hex).
  19. bodmans

i really dont understand all the QQ about scythes ramming. i hardly use ramming(i do like head on encounters, btw. only steer away at last second(and then to get stuck in landing gear...)) and have only survived 2 of my rammings.

i wouldnt disagree with a recorded test in one of the servers to prove this bias
  20. Rickenbacker

Yes, all of 20 km/h faster than your ESF... It's not really an advantage.
    • Up x 2