All My Characters are Gone

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Akachi, May 3, 2013.

1. Akachi

When I log into the game after the Hotfix, it prompts me to create a new character as though I do not have any created. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    • Up x 7
  2. CloudsonAcid

same here, prolly has something to do with the hotfix
  3. LowHertz

Same here.
  4. Seranity

Same for me, all my Chars gone. 2x TR on Woodman and 1 NC on Miller.
  5. SpartanN10

6. Rampagingmedic

It might be happening because under server status, most of the servers are still locked.
  7. WaRadius

This is not the first time. The characters are just not loading, try logging in later.
  8. Alexi

same here all gone
  9. Excilsior

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......... my life is over.... :(
  10. ColdCheezePizza

all my characters are gone, tonight was my only day off all week :(
  11. Akachi

Well since I'm not the only one, looks like this is a bug they will probably get around to fixing soon. I'll just go sleep and not worry too much about it.
  12. killerdudee

Same here, kinda scary :eek:

Level 47 NC on Helios, probably spent close to $80 on him too.
    Along with my character, all of my purchase history is gone as well. It shows all my purchases in-game (station cash), but doesn't show the transaction funds from my wallet into station cash.
  13. Ammathor

This is normal.

It happends when all of the servers are coming back up.

Just log out and wait for the server to go from MAINT to UP.
  14. drake666123123

Yep had the same thing happening to me! Hope it' fixed soon
  15. eddemundos

Don't worry everyone, this has happened before. Your characters have not been deleted!
    • Up x 2
  16. ReganSmash1

its not about the hotfix ._.
    the servers are down thats why your not getting your character info
  17. Soijl

The servers arnt online, so ofc your chars arnt there. Just wait until the servers are up and it will be fine..
  18. Westy543

Probably related to the servers being down, a la black screen in the past when launching while login servers were down.
  19. Mechanerd

Was getting concerned myself, but if the servers are down, makes sense the characters wouldn't show up in the client. Alright, bugger but alright.
  20. SovietAirline

I lost 5 characters and one of them being a BR 53 VS -_- hopefully this will all get fixed soon.