So they removed single use camos

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Obscura, May 2, 2013.

1. Obscura

Because "not enough people were buying them" which is COMPLETE ********. I know for a fact that myself and many in my outfit bought these over permanent camos because they were cheaper and you could equip your loadouts with a camo for each continent. I'm guessing SOE removed these in yet another cash grab because too many were buying these over regular 500 SC camos. Thanks SOE or proving you care more about profits than conveinence for your customer.
  2. ChaosRender

If it was a cash grab then they did it backwards.....but they where probably removed for UI reasons.
  3. Rubius

This is the same reason why they won't make Planetside 1 free to play, or at least reduce the monthly fee. Smedley keeps saying "nobody will play it" which is complete f****** bull**** because there are about 300 signatures on the petition to make PS1 free to play, and I'm pretty certain even more people will at least try it.
  4. Obscura

UI reasons... LOL. They put a neat little filter in at the top to sort items in the shop from a-z and prices low-high and high-low, but they can't put something in the filter to fix UI clutter while still keeping single use camos.. yeah I don't believe that.
  5. Laraso

6. ChaosRender

I don't know why they got rid of them, I can only guess based on the last post they made about single use camos. I just know it was not about making money since removing them will loose them far more then it will make them.