1000 SC for the new helmets?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Evileet, May 2, 2013.

1. TeknoBug

Hmmm 1000SC for a helmet or 2000SC for a gold pistol, which is worse?
  2. Marsali

I'd say they are equally useful. Can you think of a better way to find a sucker to con out of their money. I sure can't.
  3. Adeon

TR helmet like imperial stormtrooper helmet.
    Is only I wonder why only Vanu have open face helmet?
  4. MajiinBuu

O
    250? I think you mean 500 or 750 depending on the helmet.
  5. ThorGOLIATH

The price is a bit high for those who only play a few classes. But as was said earlier, with higher price comes rarity. Can someone post a pic of a composite armored LA with the new TR helm. I'm at work and would appreciate it. *Giraffe him down if u can lol*
  6. Kedyn

I'm not paying $10. I'm paying $5, or possibly ~$3.34.
  7. TWFTwilight

Sry, I don´t have Giraffe camo, but this is the closes thing I got.
    [IMG]
    (Click to enlarge the Image)

I think it mixes quite well with Composite Armour
    [IMG]

BTW, Composite and every other helmet were 500 to 750 SC´s for each class when they were relased, so if you play more then one class it is a nice deal in my opinion.
  8. Caydn

The nc helmet is ugly so that saves me some sc :)
  9. SgtBreastroker

1000 SC for a helmet unlocked for all Classes.

500 SC for a Helmet restricted to one class.

Pick one.
  10. Xind

It'll go on sale one day. I'll wait till then.
  11. HazyW

Don't worry bro, some other people will buy it and pay for your free game. That's how free-to-play works.
  12. Vashyo

I agree, terrible price even on sale.

Just put ur money elsewhere like buy a new game from steam or some such or wait for a sale if you find 50% off more feasible.

It's nice that some people buy them so the game gets supported but for me those prices are way too steep.
  13. monk1junk1

And yet they just took out the single use camos because "No one was buying them". That is the legitimate reason, I forget where I saw it but smed definitely said it. No one was using them and they were taking up space. Something tells me that single use armor and helmets, both of which being rarer than camos on the battlefield, would not end well.

Edit: By no one, I actually mean a very, very small portion. Now that there is a preview for camos, there is basically no need for them.