[Suggestion] Undo the weapons changes

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nocturnal7x, May 2, 2013.

1. Nocturnal7x

They are garbage. You should undo them. There was no reason to change weapon balance in the way you did. Forgrip change is moronic. Equip times make no sense, increasing already long reload times?

No one was complaining about weapon balance aside from the carv (you should change it back to what it was at launch) and the pump shotguns (you should remove them from the game). Reassign your weapons people, these changes don't only make no sense, but they were unwarranted.
  2. KillerObe

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  3. Slyguy65

Well im kinda pissed cause i thought they were making TR weapons better at range...but all i see is how they made them more inaccurate and made more for CQC...when clearly CQC is a NC thing, while they make the NC more accurate...

Soooo WTF?

For the most part all i see is that they made TR weapons more for CQC and tweaked reloads.

NC has decreased recoil, and increased accuracy.

In short, it looks like there were more "buffs" on NC guns over TR guns at first glance, lot of increased recoil given to TR lot of decreased recoil given to NC.

VS seemed to have been tweaked like TR but NC seemed the most "buffed"
  4. TimeRabbit

There isn't any buffs or nerfs to any factions. They balanced weapons to fit specific roles instead of jack of all trades. I don't understand how you see this as negative towards any factions. Just adds more variety to class builds
    • Up x 2
  5. GamerOS

Since when is the NC about CQC?

NC has always been High damage per shot with low firing speeds.
    The TR has always been Faster fire rates and bigger magazines (but less damage per bullet)

That the NC trait sometimes translates into shotguns (even where they don't make sense) doesn't mean shotguns is all we do, if that were the case please remove the shotguns from TR/VS 'cause obviously it is an NC thing right?

Besides, most NC weapons have excellent first shot accuracy but usually have larger COF growth.

They probably are suprised some of their jack of all trades weapons are suddenly a bit more specialized.
  6. SenEvason

Nah, I like my Sabr 2.0 being accurate now like it was advertised to be.
  7. Sardus

I like how people ***** without actually trying them in game. LOL. Give it a shot before you post. The forward grip changes are actually more extensive than you think

Reducing the max horizontal recoil on the CARV by using a forward grip, could be a huge, huge buff. I need to try it to make an official call on that though.
  8. Ghosty11

The only change I find to be really silly is the foregrip equip time nerf, yet the extended mag does not.
  9. Slyguy65

Is that a serious question...*sigh*

Go...go now and look at your empire specific weapons for vehicles...notice anything...like how the reavers is a SHOTGUN, the secondary MBT weapon...IS A SHOTGUN.

Jackhammer....

Hmmm what were those things...oh right um the robots...with SHOTGUNS......

SCATTMAXX!!?!?

Da fuq dude?

Honestly.

Thats like saying "Since when are the NC blue"
  10. Regis7575

just close all the whining threads. i think forums should be locked on the day of a release so people actually try the changes out before giving their feedback
  11. Phyr

Suggestion, give it a week before crying about it.
  12. Xind

I think all they need to do is give every weapon that only had access to a basic foregrip access to a compensator. That would solve 90% of my confusion/frustration with this patch. The swap speed nerf from the foregrip needs to be cut in half, also. It's way, way too long to even be reasonable. It LOOKS dumb when you're equipping it even..like you're just barely strong enough to heft this weapon to your hip.