GU08 now online AND OFFICIAL and again no SENSE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nariquo, May 2, 2013.

1. Nariquo

For all fanboys and teamdeathmatch gamers here i will do you a favor.
    if you are one of these people you DONT have to read the next few sentences

so we get again some new weapons
    AGAIN new helmets
    and a new car
    in my opinion WOW, wow in a negativ way
    still there is no goal in this game
    still it is a battlefield clone nothing more.

of course now a lot people will tell me: well dont play it.
    and you know what i dont do it:) i would like to play it. i would like to have a GOOD planetside. but it is only a teamdeath match nonsense.

and ps:
    i was a woodman player. some of friends still play one day a week and the server is dying more every week.
    do SOE care. well dont know but i cant see it.
    but ok it there game so they decide what they want to do with it.
    in my opinion they should have let ps1 rest in peace. because bf clones and teamdeathmathc clones are enough out there.

ps ps:
    and now to the moderators--- NOW THE PATCHNOTES ARE OFFICIAL
    • Up x 2
  2. Nariquo

3. Ostekake

What just happend in this thread is a PERFECT way of killing the community !
    Grats !
    *facepalm*
    • Up x 2
  4. soeguud

Meh. Downwards trend expected as this is f2p and even i'm looking for the next shiny thing. But this is the closest thing to an objective driven Battlefield game (capping is exactly like battlefield ... minus the tickets) so I'll be here a while longer.
    • Up x 1
  5. Nariquo

yeah but really people who played ps1 dont want a battlefield planetside. because of that so many people are leaving
  6. Evileet

Speak for yourself.
    • Up x 4
  7. Soundmonitor

Im pretty disapointed with the max av weapons, NC gets the sweet *** lazer guided missiles while VS and TR get the crappy ones AGAIN! Also wtf is up with the Ranger nerf, I have it on my prowler since it came out and ITS GARBAGE PRE-PATCH...
  8. HazyW

About half the servers have an increasing population and the other half are near even. Oh sorry, THE SKY IS FALLING!
  9. Wasdie

The TR MAX weapon sounds awesome. Sounds like an A-10's GAU-8 kind of a system but mounted on an arm of a max. That's awesome.

Sounds like you're playing the wrong faction.
  10. Nariquo

near even. woodman have only 26 players online when it is not primtetime... 26!!!!!!!
  11. Evileet

I killed more Scythes and Reavers with my Striker than i did with my with other Lock-On Launcher.
    I killed more tanks from cover and high distances with my Lancer than i ever did with a Lock-On Launcher.
    The grass is always greener on the other side. This is basic psychology and if you don't understand this, you are not worth to discuss your post.
  12. kungflu

exactly. aint nothing gonna change that stupid *** roadmap of theirs
  13. Soundmonitor

uhmm wtf does lock-ons have to do with the av max weapons or the ranger nerf? And I get more kills with my grounder than my striker infantry, MBTS and esf can the striker do the same?
  14. Mustarkrakish

Please , after that post the only favor you can do for any of us is selling your PC .

seriously, do you even know what you are going on about?
    or are you just posting for the sake of posting?
  15. Klyka

Woodman. Dying.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  16. Zakuak

Does not feel like battlefield series to me at all, I mean we have guns and sh*t but it is not round based, tickets and flocks of lemmings.

I've never stuck with a FPS game non stop this long. I'd always go head first into a new game and suck it dry in about a month or two....I think I am approaching 5 or 6 months in PS2, 0_o wow. Only other game I have played longer is EVE, I've been playing that terrible game since 2006 (god help me) though I have not touched it since PS2 released, well deserved break haha.

Sorry the games not giving you what you want, I really hate to see anyone leave and I am sure SOE's goals are not about running the player base off. People will come and go as they do with any game.

I love all the cosmetics and new gear they keep throwing at us, shallow of me? Maybe but ohwell.

EDIT: well ok Maybe it does have flocks of lemmings....
  17. TeknoBug

There's a steady decrease.
  18. Turiel =RL=

Wow, that is indeed impressive. Nice job SoE, not bad for half a year. I guess it doesn't take long and PS2 will be less successful than PS1. Remember? PS1 was the game they refused to copy features from, because it was not sucessful enough....
  19. Klyka

You realize he is feeding you ********,right?
    • Up x 2
  20. Nahwel

[IMG]
    • Up x 2