Should I pick TR or NC? HELP ME

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NecroArbiter, May 2, 2013.

1. NecroArbiter

Guys should I pick TR or NC? I like being NC but it feels wrong killing TR players. It feels good to shout out FOR TERRAN REPUBLIC! LOYALTY UNTIL DEATH!!! But the TR default helms look ugly. I love being an infil, and NC is famous becuz in the default rifles, NCs default sniper rifle is quite good. Now I want to be NC, but I m sure later on in the day I will want to change back to TR. Plz help me decide.... And Plz help me decide if I delete my TR on waters on, which server should I go on? I want to go on matters on... I have nothing on my account so I don't have to worry about losing everything. PLz help me decide a bit.....
  2. Bankrotas

Emm, if you're not on Miller, pick TR or VS, if you're on Miller, pick VS
  3. MikeyGeeMan

Make both and play them till you have one u like more
  4. Incarnus

TR empire specific weaponry is really boring, personally I would probably choose NC based purely on the weapons. Although I like the feel of the TR vehicles more.
  5. ChaosRender

You know for 100 certs you can have a rifle on your TR infi that is just as good as the NC default rifle.
  6. Algernon

Shop around on the different factions for an outfit, when you find the outfit you like best choose that faction. In the long run, the people you play the game with, make the game imho. hth