TR gets coolest helmet ever - NC gets a scuba mask.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ghoest, May 1, 2013.

1. Fenrisk

New NC Commanders Helmet and suit.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. MangoPunch

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Lol TR Infiltrator Bobblehead.
    • Up x 4
  3. Badname3073

NC look like cheap plastic robots (which is fine)
    • Up x 1
  4. Peebuddy

We're like a more awesome version of the storm trooper
  5. Laraso

The NC helmet is ugly, IMO. The concept of it is fine, but the proportions and shape of it are just totally unappealing.
    • Up x 3
  6. Spartan 117

Yeah...NC helmet doesn't look very good. I'll just wait for the concept art design:

[IMG]
  7. Gary

It looks good on Heavy Assault, looks rubbish on everything else... have you see out Max helmet ^^ its a TV screen =/
  8. Iksniljiksul

I wonder what the LucasArts division of Disney will have to say about this mask.
  9. Van Dax

wow nc infiltrators compo armour is beefy.
  10. Nogrim313

as a vanu i would much prefer NC's helmet our is just the default with big goofy aviator glasses

i cant really understand why the TR dont like the colossus face plate i think that looks badass as hell, and with that ogre armor looks like a monster
  11. RHINO_Mk.II

Inb4 tons of TR running around with the new helmets and pure white camo. Thankfully stormtroopers were never known for their accuracy.
  12. Sasquatch 23

The obvious Storm Trooper ripoff helmet demonstrates a severe lack of visual creativity or innovation on the artist's part.

It boggles my mind that in a meeting at SOE a team of professional game creators approved the development of that helmet when it is clearly a ripoff of an iconic sci-fi image.
  13. Babaganoush

Sounds like you're mad you don't get to be a Stormtrooper.
  14. Nogrim313

oh come on cobra commander was clearly a disciple of vanu, he is most definitely not a proponent of freedom ffs
  15. biterwylie

I love the TR Helmet full marks to SOE :)

The NC armour looks like it is made from cardboard boxes lol and the helmet sucks big time.
  16. xen3000

That's the "Corporate Commander", thus he is NC with its mega-corporations... also the he's the guy that decides the SC prices in the store.
  17. Bennybones

I agree! I love it that the TR get the cool things! HAHAHAH! HAH!
  18. MangoPunch

People kept asking for something resembling a Stormtrooper, so that's what they gave us. If you're not happy, you can always design your own stuff and put it on Player Studio when it comes out.
  19. TintaBux

The new NC lids are so bloody funny, they look really silly.

VS one's don't look to good either.
  20. ACE McFACE

I really like the NC one, might buy it for my NC character