New AV Weapon is effective to infantry except for VS's

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Syuto, May 1, 2013.

1. Syuto

Today, There are some change on test server.
    VS and NC's new AV weapon are renamed to Vortex and Raven.

Fracture gets more bullet speed and higher damage(Direct damage is 315).

Raven(Sparrow) gets higher damage(Direct damage is 490).

Vortex(Starfire) became easy to use (12magazine and quickly charge) but damage is low(charge 3 is 425).
    2 full charge shot can't kill infantry! (Starfire was able to do.)

And Comet's direct damage became 450, but
    I think Comet is inferior to Fracture!
  2. Syuto

I don't say Fracture and Raven should be nerfed.
    I want VS's AV weapons to be a bit more effective to infantry.
    On the test server,Vortex and Comet aren't benefited by ZOE.
    I hope ZOE will realize my wish!
  3. Renegade

Well I was just in Training and tried all the empire specific AV weapons for maxes... NC can almost kill infantry with 1 shot from both weapons and can even guide the shots. TR's weapons are strong as well can shoot faster and faster projectile and with 2 shots from both weapons can kill a HA fast but when you take a VS max with those AV weapons it takes so long to charge the damn things and you need more than 2 charges...and I forgot about the huge slash when shooting that you can't even see where are you shooting. Come on seriously? NC and TR can even put upgrades on their weapons like extended magazine and slug ammo...VS nothing.
    why you wont just do it on the time it takes to kill something and depending on that time you extend the damage of the weapons. So it's more even. I can't imagine how much dmg could 3-5 and more AV maxes with engis behind them as NC do. They would kill everything.
  4. xen3000

Yeah, no. We don't need more AV weapon spam versus infantry, the AI MAX weapons are just fine against infantry. Reduce the AI effectiveness for all AV MAX weapons.

SOE, could we kindly get our load-out choices to actually impact our MAXs anti-infantry effectiveness and get less spam?
    • Up x 1