TR on Cobalt - Lack of organization

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kociboss, Apr 29, 2013.

1. The Jiggler

If you read my post very carefully... or actually maybe just very slowly... you might have noticed that i only asked you about the timing of one thing;

And you did not give me an answer. Because you were just making it up. Instead you answered a whole bunch of other things that i didn't ask - this is called 'the politicians reply' because you are avoiding answering the question.

How about this situation - http://imgur.com/vx4pTOM,77N7wvL,Prdqp3I,GOSOdro#0 (Four images not just one)
    You actually bother to claim on the video comments of our celebration flash race that NC had a population advantage of 40%! -

This is a silly claim. And i know from VS friends and outfit leaders that what happened was this; Close to the end of this alert there was a mass VS exodus. At least two entire platoons logged off and rage quit. So yeah... sure in the last 5 mins of the alert it probably showed 40% NC 40% TR and 20% VS but only because you all left! And you also claim that we only won by 2% but this is also not true.

Oh come on don't be so silly! Holding people inside there warpgate is like waiting for a biolab to cap after the SCU has gone down. It's not a real fight. And generally people sit behind their shield taking pot shots at you. And when you're rolling over bases that are only being defended by the one's and two's it's not exactly going to give you a challenge in the first place. We all know this!

Aw this is cute! I've already told you; I don't find your attitude offending at all - it's just boring to see you guys all pat yourselves on the back for achieving so little. Try a little harder when it actually counts - during weekend prime time - and give us those fights that we play the game for. Otherwise you've got nothing to claim only shallow 3am victories
  2. iamrob7

Not sure if you are talking about the wrong server or not, on Cobalt the NC have never held Indar ever at any point. They've literally not capped it once. Pre or post merge. Only the TR and VS have capped Indar thus far.
  3. iamrob7

You've been given very clear answers and I've even bothered to repeat myself twice. You are angry, petulant and completely ignore simple truths and facts stated quite clearly. You have made no attempt to disprove what I have said are facts at all in any shape or form. That's because there is no way to dispute it. Those facts show the VS and the TR are a long way ahead of the NC on Cobalt. They also show that both the VS and TR cap continents earlier and in tougher situations than the NC and they do it all the time.

I'm really not interested in having a discussion with an angry person who can't coherently respond or acknowledge what is staring him in the face. You are insecure, I get it, I just don't care I'm afraid. I'm not here to prop up your ego or make you feel better about the NC not doing very well on Cobalt. I made some simple points, they are indisputable. You've yet to offer anything to counter them. Your argument seems to be the NC have won alerts and the VS cap at 3am. Except the facts contradict you, the VS cap earlier, more and with tougher fights than the NC. As do the TR. These are just facts, get over it and get on with enjoying your day. There is no point getting this wound up and riddling your psyche with all this petty denial. You know, I know and everyone else knows the NC are in last place on Cobalt. The VS respect the TR more because they are tougher.

As for your claim about the "NC cobalt flash race video", absolute nonsense, I was there the entire alert. The NC had 40%+ pop from start to finish. Just stop, it's getting pathetic.
  4. The Jiggler

Pot calling the kettle black? ;)

So when exactly do NC ever have a 60% global population advantage - you make a bold claim yet no-one else has ever seen this!

Edit; Again i could care less what you think of me. But i won't stand for your lies to the wider community!
  5. S0LAR15

We've held Indar for weeks. And it wasn't capped in the middle of night, either. Having personally been there the last 3/4 times the VS have done it, I know it was not some ghost capping affair; like the NC do every night on Esamir or the TR on Amerish, which coincidentallly they never hold for more than a few hours. Two out of the last 3 Indar caps (since first week of March), have been prime time caps, I know this, because I personally was in an OWND platoon in both of them, fighting right to your putrid warpgates.

How long have we held this Indar cap for 2, 3, 4(?) weeks I can't even remember.

The TR are way better organised than the NC, but lack the sizeable public zerg of NC or VS. The NC lack the spec ops style outfit squads (or less organised) and have a colossal zerg, which laughably, you can easily outmaneuver while 500 people sit waiting for the XP from a bio lab. By the time it rolls round and they've capped it, we have capped everything surrounding it and the next territories back.
    • Up x 1
  6. The Jiggler

What exactly do you constitute as prime time? In the original context of television broadcasting it refers to the time between 7pm and 10pm in the evening. No-one caps Indar at this time. Of course maybe you consider 3am to be prime time since that's when VS have that 45%+ global pop.

Well this is certainly true however when we do actually have a person managing the various outfits via command channel - the back hacking becomes quite detrimental to your cause. And we do it back to you with great effect on occassion. The NC do not always have someone co-ordinating multiple outfits but when we do we always win. You guys just don't acknowledge the difference - and to be fair why should you ;)

I'm not dissagreeing that the VS are more capable. I just don't think it's anything to be proud of that you frequently roll over continents at 3am! It's hardly a reaon to claim superiority on the server since there is never any significant resistance in the middle of the night.
    • Up x 1
  7. bergenplunket

How wouldn't you hold it if Vanu outnumbers other 2 faction every night? We as an outfit often don't have even 1 squad going on at 1 am, and we are one of the biggest outfits there on NC side. And every night there are some platoons going on on Vanu side. Why? Don t you need to sleep?

And can you remember to how many times was Cobalt shooting down in those days? How many bug were in game, which made the game unplayable at this point. I couldn't play. Every time I tried to log in, there was a server shot down. Next day I logged in and saw Indar was captured. Which faction did it- you know the answer. Nobody really played in our outfit at this time.

To bad there is not really a meta game in Planetside 2 , capping continents is only an achievement for very few people. Because often you need to ghost-cap ****t, and it is a really boring business. But i am wondering every time why have NC so few of the ghost capers and Vanu so many? Maybe NC on Cobalt doesn't like overall this type of play? I know for sure in our outfit nobody likes it.

Some noticeable TR outfits are IMHO: 1st CHI (often very fast and good coordinated- but not so many), 2nd AOTR (can deliver good fights), JETR , 01WG (sitting often in their tanks and spamming)
  8. daskleineviech

Yes, they have, but they also work with other outfits. I'm pretty sure we had a bunch of joint ops with you so far. The "problem" is that AOTR swallowed 7ADH before the merge, and a lot of us from the now dead outfit had NC alts on Cobalt. We now have a relatively large casual faction and we just switch over if there's nothing to shoot for five minutes. Although I'm pretty sure that it's not just us doing that.
  9. FatSheriff

Right I'm 99.9% sure this is B.S the NC have held Indar and now I'd like to know your source for all your stats? Because with that one line you let it all slip. Seriously link the stats your looking at or are you just saying whatever comes into your head?
    • Up x 2
  10. FinnSimmons

My feeling is that most ppl that want to play competitive and in an organized outfit have long ago switched to Vanu because of the easier play style. I don't condemn that.
    The warp gate rotation and the ease of switching factions on the same server is making it incredibly common to play the FOTM.
  11. S0LAR15

This makes me laugh. right now the TR have Esmair continent bonus and have 3/4 territories left, the NC have capped 80% of the map or so, but instead of focusing on removing the continent bonus, they are trying instead to push equally vs the VS and TR, now we've arrived post alert to remove the bonus. THIS is the meta game, we joke in our outfit about how dumb the NC are and how they don't understand the meta game of removing continent bonuses when you can etc.
    • Up x 1
  12. tastyBerryPunch

This thread is about TR. Stop making it about yourselves NC and VS. Gawd, you guys always want ot be the center of attention.
    • Up x 3
  13. S0LAR15

Talking about Cobalt TR, we just removed your Esamir continent bonus, all the while the NC trying to warp gate us LOL.
  14. Matlock0

Well well. 10 pm - midnight Amerish alert and TR holds 50% of the map constistently for the whole 2 hours while having 35% pop.

NC trying some desperate skirmishes on our regions for the last 30 minutes while we stomp them one by one with moblized squad of galaxies. Nice try NC, but you always end up having that 15% in the end :p.
  15. tastyBerryPunch

Well you are nearing your 3am prime time, so that's hardly surprising;)
    • Up x 6
  16. The Jiggler

Don't know what happened to the NC population tonight... alerts are usually quite balanced but this time we had 25-28%

Did i miss something good on TV?
  17. The Jiggler

1 am GMT - approaching VS prime time!

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  18. X3Killjaeden

thats a lie. Because they did when VS where in the southeast corner of the map.
    • Up x 1
  19. Jablon

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund semi-final.

Edit:
    It's already starting to happen:
    [IMG]

As one of the NC guys (don't remember the name :( ) beautifully quoted today:
    "They mostly come at night... mostly."
    • Up x 1
  20. Cougarbrit

Uh, they have. They had it for a few days when they had the north WG, then TR/VS took it from them and TR had it for the majority of the time for that rotation.

When the next rotation hits, I'll be very surprised if VS manages to hold onto their cap, or hold another for so long.