Mattherson VS Triple Cont Lock

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AClockworkGrapefruit, Apr 29, 2013.

1. CommodoreFrank

I'd congratulate you if cont locks really meant anything. And you might want to remember that boasting is what caused the teaming up on the TR to break their Indar lock. Don't bring that on your fellow VS just because you feel the need to brag about something with very little meaning.
  2. SgtScum

Just curious. What would make continent locking 'mean anything' to you if you had the devs ear?
  3. Dis

Nice and all, but nowhere near as impressive as this:

[IMG]
  4. Deathrus

http://www.vanu-sovereignty.com/for...ad/5018893-3-cont-lock-last-night-footage-end
  5. Landtank

OH MY GOD

/care
  6. Stew360

Nice ghost capping while everyones sleep ;)

PS : as far as i remember i see the NC or the TR win pretty much all the alert while the continents are fully loaded 33 % 33 % 33 % pops ;) just saying
  7. Stew360

LOL for sure they lock all 3 continents at the same time LOLLLLLL you knowwhats they did ? actually ghost cap a empty continents lets say amerish , get the bonus for a while ... then ... they moove ghost cap another continents ... lets say esamir ... they got a bonus for a while and then ...

ALERT ON ESAMIR everyones moove to esamir INdar is empty VS silly outfits goes their and cap INDAR bonus so before they loose the other 2 bonus it could take a while

NO ONES Will Never EVER lock 3 fully load continents NEVER EVER its impossible

all this crap is silly interpretation a misunderstanding so yeah you should think a little more before calling peoples uneducated Or braindead monkey !
  8. Holomang

Sorry but are you implying the glorious Terran Republic would ever consider carrying you unwashed New Conglomerate peasants to victory?

Yeah, no thanks.
  9. Strykar

You remember incorrectly.
  10. Holomang

This, I feel, is Mattherson VS's real strength, from what I've seen in outfit vs outfit fights most fare relatively well against one another and it generally comes down to who has the better logistics and can get more boots on the ground and in the right place the quickest.

But if you want a laugh, join a TR zerg platoon run by AOD, they take half the pug population of any continent they're on and achieve absolutely nothing with them. AOD leadership is worse than no leadership at all and unfortunately they seem to have somewhat of a monopoly on the pug zerg for TR.
  11. Stew360

As far as iam concern ive seen the VS loose pretty much all the alert ive play on from 6 PM estern to 3 AM so yeah
  12. Rift23

Even with our new Hot Topic uniforms we still can't compete with heavy metal theme and a sexy female advisor plus, y'know, FREEDOM!
  13. Strykar

No, you haven't.
  14. CoffeeBreak

What about the indar one last night? Or the Amerish one saturday night? Or the Indar one last friday night? Or the Esimar one thursday night? I may be wrong on the continents....ran out of coffee.

But I can definitly say that the VS definitly loses all the alerts that the TR or NC win.
  15. CommodoreFrank

Unfortunately, this is why I'm not a designer. What I can say is that 10% off of resources that are already meaningless makes for a meaningless reward. The Indar lock is the only one with any meaning due to the high pricing of some equipment, and even that is a minor bonus.
    Who says anyone has to work together to do this? The only reason we and the VS ended up working together that single time was because ousting a sizable force from the Skydock is nigh impossible, and we all wanted to shut up the overly vocal members of the TR. Before that continent restart saving the lock at Valley Storage, the two pushes were completely independent.

If both sides equally want to oust the owner, then they're both going to push separately and indirectly work together to break the lock. Instead, the NC generally just hate the TR enough to just push southeast and let the VS have their lock.
  16. Giggily

We are pretty loose if you know what I mean.
  17. Mr. Troffleops

18. Fox Reinhold

Tell that to the NC force we kicked the **** out of on Esamir at 6:03 pm that I was there for. Maybe YOU won't you paramecium brained single digit IQ sad excuse for a bipedal hominid. :rolleyes:

To everyone else, expect the congratulations to be returned. In fact congratulations to the NC for breaking the triple lock by conquering Amerish earlier today :)
  19. Visk

Nice work, VS. As for the rest of you guys:

gl;hf out there
  20. DonC

In queue to cue the QQ.

Wait for it....