[VS] Deathwatch Gaming - Tactical Teamplay [DWG]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by cassan0va, Aug 21, 2012.

1. }{ellKnight

Me I got sick of it, lately 90% of my play time has been spent on the other continents. It's not really about who has it, I just find the base design on the other 2 continents more interesting.

PS: I doubt the NC will take it.
  2. AquaKiller

We all know taking Indar in prime time is almost impossible. We also wont be focusing our efforts on ghost capping it in early morning. SOE should implement a continent reset with each warpgate rotation.
  3. illusive man

yes deathwatchgaming is that what i need a good outfit im rank 29 is that enough to join ?
  4. sp3zle

Had the funniest fights against DWG . Very nice Teamplay and Skilled Player .

HFGL on Miller ;)
  5. cassan0va

Yeah in theory it is, our only real req is that you're 16+ and listen.
    Apply at www.deathwatchgaming.com
  6. cassan0va

You can also trial the outfit for 2 weeks before leaving any previous outfits etc.
  7. Felkuro

I am back bishes! ready to be your meat shield again. After i catch up with the changes in game ofc lmao.

~Greetz felk!
  8. cassan0va

ITS ALIVE
  9. TheHalo1Pistol

I normally play on mattherson, but I created an NC on miller and instantly got pooped on by a DWG platoon. You must be doing something right :)
  10. Xasapis

kill it with fire!!!
  11. diversionkay

Do you guys necasserily require a mic ? Cause I am mostly only able to use my mic during early hours.
    https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428013610382127089
    The unlocks seem to be messed. It was some stuff I tried in the VR

I should be able to work towards your requirements quiet easily :)
  12. Dotz0r

Nice defense of peris last night guys, was really good fun. TR in a vice grip of VS warpgate and peris against a VS force in a vice grip of TR/NC in peris. Was really well-held. So many maxes in that gen room. We had to send in a suicide diffuser bus to drag you out of that generator room. But as per usual the NC were not happy with us being there. Fighting NC to just fight the VS was, for once - quite fun.

We only had the same amount of players, - having watch your POV movie. But it seemed like we were against the VS pop. Really well-held and muchos respect for that hold. Playing cat and mouse with those gens and your responses to em was blind blowing. Did not give our 2 squad platoon a chance to breathe. Majority of the time, we had to keep trying to get buses in to try and keep momentum, but DWG out-attritioned us everytime - either that or the NC would rush our little defenseless sundy bus :(

A team of well-drilled people against an un-organised mass is a likely win. - Felt at times doing anything of tactical use would be in vain, that said it was really hard to organise - especially against the pressure coming in from all directions out of the VS warpgate.

Loving the YT comments though, you guys really thought we were "flush with numbers?" - also we never said we would take peris with two squads, just that we only had two squads against what seemed was the whole VS pop. - Having watched the POV, not only am i wrong - but i learnt that in future, i need more diffusers and more maxes in a gen room. God knows what the rest of the TR were doing in peris! they just set up shop in the south of the base :(

:)

Free bump and gg wp.
  13. cassan0va

Yeah we require a mic but dont require you to talk.
    Its mainly used for reporting incomings etc
  14. Surghjente

Honestly the YT is quite often sarcastic, but it's basically some free taunts. We are respecting you and enjoy to fight against you. On the video we can clearly see that a bunch of TR is waiting at the SCU backdoor and only a few (you) are pushing to the gen we held. Plus the fact that the NC was in the party, it was certainly not so easy to keep the pressure on objectives.

Thanks for your perseverance and for offering us every day all challenge and fun.
  15. diversionkay

Well then I would like to join you guys. But I can't find a Register button on the forums.

Edit/ Nevermind it was under Member Access -> Profile -> Create new ...
  16. cassan0va

Create new account should be on the frontpage as well @ the login box^^
  17. cassan0va

wasnt there myself but it looked amazing from the videos:)
  18. cassan0va

still actively recruiting.
  19. Felkuro

Aint we always? *cough*
  20. pnkdth

I'm "recruiting" people.