Matherson VS....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Negator, Apr 25, 2013.

1. thePankakeManne

Point taken.

Still, though...
  2. Fernator

Wasn't talking about how we capped it. I was talking about how long we held it. (OP = ''...STILL hold Indar. just FYI.''. )

Y U NO READ:eek:
  3. Bape

"At night" in the day it balance pop between vs and NC.
  4. Jonesing25

I doubt the TR and NC are teaming up to take it away from you. Lol

Any hackers come out from under their bridge to take the last 4 or 5 territories you control?
  5. EliteEskimo

I don't dispute that, and I'm proud of what we accomplished.:D It's just when the VS try to claim they're straight up better because they've held it longer that I go :rolleyes:
  6. AceMF

We're sorry, all f--ks are currently busy. Please remain on the line and your f--k will be given in the order it was received.
  7. Negator

heh, twas a huge deal when NC and TR had it, and weve had it for exponentially longer.

in case you didnt notice, this is one big troll thread.
  8. Giggily

VS will never lose the continent lock, largely in part thanks to the exceptionally powerful & skilled outfit Earth's Special Forces, #1 VS outfit of all time.
  9. Dis

Edited for accuracy.
  10. Giggily

Sorry bro, but we also held the warpgate for weeks on end when we were in the south west too. B^)
  11. USD

The best thing about continent locking in ps1 was that if you owned bases on the other side of the warpgate, your continent was safe from attack.

Meaning you actually get to go to the other continents.
  12. SniperBait

ATRA wins again.
  13. Kozmyk

Sssssh!!! ATRA is supposed to be a secret ....
  14. YoloXXSwag420

I love it when bad players make brag threads. They can't achieve personal victory, so they try and compensate by bragging about faction victory.

/fail.
  15. Drippyskippy

As a fellow Matherson VS player i'm disappointed that you decided to come onto the forums and brag about our Indar lock. It is no different then the same over-bloated ego I have seen time and time again from TR players on Matherson.
    • Up x 1
  16. buff as hell irl

I just wanted to say to NC and TR, I had a lot of fun at Camp Connery last night you guys :x
  17. DeimosRising

That lancer line was glorious. Insta-death to any sundies from 800m out.
  18. TeknoBug

Matherson may be more competetive than Woodman but Miller would be more competetive than Matherson, Matherson is flowing with drama it's getting ridiculous, even inter-faction drama.
  19. Ender

Isn't that why people even bother watching TV? Drama yes, I love it. As long as i'm not getting shot :) haha
  20. xWarMachine

I haven't really seen a push on the VS WG by either faction. The only way to take indar is to ghost cap it at night, and the only way to make it go natural again is to work with the NC. The NC have not made much of a push up north and I doubt they ever will.

I just question why the WGs didn't rotate during the last GU. VS have had the North gate for too long.